This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Spock na Escada
Member # 47

- posted      Profile for Spock na Escada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Taylor was an optimist.*

*c 2007 Spock na Escada

Posts: 12057 | From: The pape's second home | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliban3
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for Caliban3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was lucky enough to have a lovely 2007. I don't think anything at all bad happened, and I had lots of really nice things.

I'm hoping it wasn't a fluke, but something tells me I'm overdue a bad year, so for that reason alone I'm making the most of what's left of 2007.

We're such a miserable lot, aren't we.

Posts: 2813 | From: The Tempest | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fuck 2007. Fuck 2006. But fuck 2005 even more than 2006 and 2007. I don't expect 2008 to be great either.
Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe Public
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for Joe Public     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You never did get that Hallmark job, did you, G?
Posts: 4524 | From: The North-West Frontier | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bryanattoni
Member # 60

- posted      Profile for bryanattoni     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This was supposed to be a celebration of the end of Christmas and not hearing WHAM! for another 11 months.
Posts: 8126 | From: la palude di amstel | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I nearly died. I had an ongoing emotional crisis for the first seven or eight months, relapsing/recurring thereafter. I became increasingly skeptical about the chances of finishing my thesis on time. I didn't get anything published. I have reached the end of my patience with many aspects of where I live. My flatmate has been a high-maintenance emotional wreck, mostly as a result of his insistence on drinking while on anti-depressant medication, and my insistence on taking him drinking because I am lonely. My uncle died in a freak workplace accident at one of Ireland's best known beauty spots. Two of the first people I really fancied got married.

And yet, on the whole, I'd say it was a great year.

Weird, huh?

Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eggchaser
Member # 921

- posted      Profile for Eggchaser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I bought my first house, got married and was happy in my job.

So I'm waiting for the bomb to go off next year.

Posts: 6505 | From: the passenger seat of Mr Toad's car, driving-by this thread | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You never did get that Hallmark job, did you, G?
Heh. I reckon a card with that wording would sell very well, actually.
Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My name is Mumpo
Member # 551

- posted      Profile for My name is Mumpo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Even though Christmas is over, I can't escape the habit of binge eating last thing every evening. For the past week now I've gone to bed with an alloy of stilton, sponge cake, mince pie, sausage roll, Baileys and muesli sloshing around my innards. I guess the binging will stop as the festive fare runs out but right now my washboard is getting distinctly convex.
Posts: 23475 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC