This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Why do so many women like it rough? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Why do so many women like it rough?
TonTon
Member # 41

- posted      Profile for TonTon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You got laid, there's no way you're getting any sympathy.
Posts: 9771 | From: London. Yes, actual London, with a real London postcode and everything. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I was too drunk to think that one through properly.
Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

- posted      Profile for Pietro Paolo Virdis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To answer your questions, Toro

Yes, of course!

Of course the answer is: all of them!

Here, [Wink]

And add another [Wink]

And another [Wink]

If you think this is not written while sat, not at all being serious with those statements, you’re funny. If you think I’m sat here writing these as if I hold women in contempt, really think they’re from another planet, dislike them at all, or think they’re inferior, in any way, you’re funny.

And there’s really no need for anyone to come in here and write as if they’re a man trapped in a woman’s body feeling the urge to defend women. They will manage it themselves very well, if at all necessary. And no need to be selectively prude. I can always bump that Britney Spears showing off her vulva thread which you very strangely enjoyed as if completely normal. Here, please give it a rest.

Posts: 19677 | From: San Siro | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

- posted      Profile for Pietro Paolo Virdis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Not even Paolo Maldini coming at you from behind with more than a two-footed challenge on his mind?
Oh, behave!
Posts: 19677 | From: San Siro | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TonTon
Member # 41

- posted      Profile for TonTon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can you not imagine that some men hate the way you talk about women, without feeling like they are trapped in a woman's body?
Posts: 9771 | From: London. Yes, actual London, with a real London postcode and everything. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

quote:
In my defence (a) there were no details given,
You filed those papers yet to enter Catholic priest school, and become one without any "dirty" thoughts at all, ever?

[Wink]

Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

And what way is that, TonTon?
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

Have to go
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
If you think I’m sat here writing these as if I hold women in contempt, really think they’re from another planet, dislike them at all, or think they’re inferior, in any way, you’re funny.
I never said anything of the sort, I just think you're generalising wildly and irresponsibly.

quote:
And there’s really no need for anyone to come in here and write as if they’re a man trapped in a woman’s body feeling the urge to defend women. They will manage it themselves very well, if at all necessary. And no need to be selectively prude... Here, please give it a rest.
Er, what? I'm not prudish in the slightest, I just - and I suspect I have this in common with the vast majority of OTFers - don't really have any interest in listening to the details of your sexual behaviour or psychology.

quote:
I can always bump that Britney Spears showing off her vulva thread which you very strangely enjoyed as if completely normal.
Erm, what the fuck are you talking about? I remember the thread, I don't remember making any indication of approval at its posting, and I certainly don't like your tone.
Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some people like it rough for the same reasons people engage in other risky behavious, like sky diving, bungee jumping, swimming with sharks, driving fast cars, etc., etc., etc. Rough sex feels dangerous, so in addition to sexual stimulation, they're also getting a rush of adrenalin, which increases their level of pleasure. Some people are adrenalin junkies.

That's my take on it anyway.

Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taylor
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Taylor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Works the other way, too. If your life's adrenalin-free, it reminds you that you're alive.
Posts: 3395 | From: further over there | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
linus
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for linus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
At the risk of sounding a little boring, I'll take a slightly scientific tack here. There is a behavioral biology component to that kind of a kick, PPV. It all comes to the need to widen the gene pool, the receptiveness to warring invaders who come to rape and pillage, behavior that is older than the human species.

There might also be some sociological feature here, maybe you were going out with the Swedish progeny of very progressive hippie parents, who might be apt to crave more conservative (or caveman-like) behavior. Maybe that came up because I happen to have watched "Tilsammans" and "Elementary Particles" the last couple of weeks, both movies that ruthlessly thrashed the flower power generation in Northern Europe and hinted to dysfunctional sexual effects of that lifestyle on the progeny.

Posts: 1376 | From: afar | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliban3
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for Caliban3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not sure what's so hard to understand. You get a feeling of powerlessness while being in a safe environment. In fact the reason you've asked to be powerless puts you in charge anyway. Topping from the bottom, if you like.
Posts: 2813 | From: The Tempest | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loose Cannon ?
Member # 642

- posted      Profile for Loose Cannon ?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
move along only the exhibitionist thread to see here
Posts: 1904 | From: a grassy knoll | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

quote:
I never said anything of the sort, I just think you're generalising wildly and irresponsibly.
Who gives a shit? We’ve had enough of the prude, political correctness hipo cops this year. Get to another thread and bugger one another in other threads. This was tongue in cheek. When it’s spelled out to you that it is tongue in cheek, with three bloody smileys, if you don’t get it, if you don’t compute, that means you’re slow, or simply love brawls, and we don’t give a shite. Get it?

quote:
Er, what? I'm not prudish in the slightest, I just - and I suspect I have this in common with the vast majority of OTFers - don't really have any interest in listening to the details of your sexual behaviour or psychology.
And of course, ”the vast majority” is proven by the fact that you’re the only one in here speaking for the vast majority? The vast majority of the cells in my brain think that you are statistically challenged.

quote:
Erm, what the fuck are you talking about? I remember the thread, I don't remember making any indication of approval at its posting, and I certainly don't like your tone.
Find yourself a pharmacy and buy yourself a chill pill, dude. Who said this was directed at you?

God is a dick, the Catholic Church is a disaster already happened and the Pope is a transvestite. Wanna brawl some more?

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC