This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Why do so many women like it rough? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Why do so many women like it rough?
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Who gives a shit? Weíve had enough of the prude, political correctness hipo cops this year. Get to another thread and bugger one another in other threads. This was tongue in cheek. When itís spelled out to you that it is tongue in cheek, with three bloody smileys, if you donít get it, if you donít compute, that means youíre slow, or simply love brawls, and we donít give a shite. Get it?
Who is "we", ganja? Nobody has backed you up here, and I would be surprised if anyone did.

If "hipo" is short for hypocritical then, you know, fuck off.

Tongue in cheek or not, it's a very unedifying way of talking, and bleating about "political correctness" won't redeem that in the slightest. Very much the opposite.

quote:
And of course, Ēthe vast majorityĒ is proven by the fact that youíre the only one in here speaking for the vast majority? The vast majority of the cells in my brain think that you are statistically challenged.

By my count, four other posters - not counting Rogin, who was cracking a joke - have expressed reservations about what you posted. That's on this thread, in addition to the others.

quote:
Find yourself a pharmacy and buy yourself a chill pill, dude. Who said this was directed at you?

You did. It was in a post which began "To answer your questions, Toro".

Are you seriously claiming that everybody liked the Britney thread? You received serious abuse for it, as I recall, and not at all wrongly.

quote:
God is a dick, the Catholic Church is a disaster already happened and the Pope is a transvestite. Wanna brawl some more?
Grow up. Though you're probably right about Papa Ratzi.
Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hieronymus Bosch
Member # 1209

- posted      Profile for Hieronymus Bosch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are you seriously claiming that everybody liked the Britney thread? You received serious abuse for it, as I recall, and not at all wrongly.

He didn't start the Britney Spears thread.

Posts: 20007 | From: Terrestrial Paradise | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, yes. The poster responsible, whose identity I have forgotten, received serious abuse for it. The point stands, nonetheless; the post certainly gave the appearance of being aimed at me, and its claim that I, or "everybody" enjoyed the Britney vulva thread is demonstrably wrong.
Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

- posted      Profile for Pietro Paolo Virdis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The only abuse for the Britney vulva thread was from me.
Go find it. All the famous Rhino-fans gathered to add to it in a jokingly way.
These are the people I can not take seriously in threads where I have not said anything degenerating about women.

Posts: 19677 | From: San Siro | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

- posted      Profile for Pietro Paolo Virdis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
FF, your bold is not really necessary.

If youíre trying to emphasize something for me, it is not necessary. I appreciate that youíre trying to point out a vital thing, but itís not like I have said that ďonly women are weirdĒ, or something. Or that wanting it rough is weird at all.

To make myself clear; Iím a man, my only (sexual) experience is with women, if I donít count the sex with myself, which can count a tad as gay sex, I only know about sex with women. (yes, of course, Iím joking with that selfsex gay bit!)

Seriously, though, I only have an I, a man, with a woman perspective. The question I ask in the thread title, itís a simple question. Itís an honest and true experience. I donít want to start to brag here, but itís based on more thanÖ.. enough to make me curious and wonder.

I canít say ďwhy do peopleÖ.Ē, because I havenít been with men, or conducted interviews, or know how men like it. I only know how I like it and how most women Iíve met like it.

And itís always interesting how people - like Toro has here - complain about too much private details or the subject not being a proper one. Well, the VAST majority PROBABLY donít give a flying fuck how much details each and everyone is comfortable with, in a free forum, which is a forum about everything, and free to not engage in if the subject doesnít fly up your alley like a dildo in Liverpool colours.

Posts: 19677 | From: San Siro | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

quote:
Who is "we", ganja? Nobody has backed you up here, and I would be surprised if anyone did.
The silent majority. Statistically, you can not deny it is I who hold the winning hand here.

quote:
By my count, four other posters - not counting Rogin, who was cracking a joke - have expressed reservations about what you posted. That's on this thread, in addition to the others.
Well, youíre a winner, mate. And I admit being wrong when I said ĒnoneĒ, OK? A massive three posters have given you a manly suffragette compadre soy with you all the way- post.

quote:
You did. It was in a post which began "To answer your questions, Toro".
And if I tell you, NO, IT WAS NOT AIMED AT YOU, NOT!
Will you still cling on to the idea that it was?

Member # 465

Here it is.

Your objections seem mostly to revolve around previous treatment of you following That Thread About Bums. Suggesting only that you've got form, rather than that you occupy a particularly high moral standpoint on the issue. And there's nothing there to back up the assertion that I, or anybody else "very strangely enjoyed" anything beyond the side-discussions it threw up.

Edit: admittedly, I was wrong about the "abuse" meted out to the poster. But that's neither here nor there. Your basic claim about the thread was tosh, and that was an inessential part of my objection.

[ 29.12.2007, 22:19: Message edited by: Toroweap Fault ]

Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

Thing is, Toro, I'm not very interested in having a rough discussions on OTF with you, I'm more interested in why most women I've met want it rough.

Sincerely and honestly interested, without any finger-pointing or degeneration intended, or done.
Thatís why there was a line up there which said that us men are even more weird, to make sure I donít hold women as lower.

So can we skip your stuff, your crusade, and stick to the subject here?

Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PPV - I only have experience with men, but that doesn't mean I live in a vacuum and am unaware of what goes on.
Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 465

quote:
And if I tell you, NO, IT WAS NOT AIMED AT YOU, NOT!
Will you still cling on to the idea that it was?

You asked "who said this was directed at you?" I showed you why I was entirely justified in thinkming that it had been. I accept that it wasn't, but my reaction was entirely justified.

As to the other stuff, do you expect a poll of all OTF users every time a bunch of us express discomfort at your mode of self-expression, or does there need to be a provable majority before you decide you should just, y'know, as an adult, rein yourself in a bit?

Member # 465

quote:
So can we skip your stuff, your crusade, and stick to the subject here?
Oh, piss off.
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

quote:
Your objections seem mostly to revolve around previous treatment of you following That Thread About Bums. Suggesting only that you've got form, rather than that you occupy a particularly high moral standpoint on the issue. And there's nothing there to back up the assertion that I, or anybody else "very strangely enjoyed" anything beyond the side-discussions it threw up.
You actually spent time, on a Saturday, close to midnight, to look that thread up and read through it just to find a way to knock my point?

Shag me like a bricklayer would a stationmaster up the bum, rough, if that's not an evening well spent.

Member # 465

Yes, I did. I even acknowledged that I was somewhat wrong about the contents.

Now,

(a) way to respond to the point I made, and
(b) way to mock someone for posting on a Saturday night. I'm getting up at seven in the morning, and am in a country where I don't speak the language. What's your excuse?

Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

quote:
PPV - I only have experience with men, but that doesn't mean I live in a vacuum and am unaware of what goes on.
Fair enough.

You know I value your opinion. Tell me, if you add my posts up (and disregard the nonsense between me and Toro), do you, as a woman, feel I have anywhere said that women are strange, in a way that could be taken as a serious view of mine and not a tongue in cheek kind?

Be honest.

Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

Oh get your moping nose up, Toro.
Everything's not a battle for life or death. I'm bloody joking!

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC