This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Why do so many women like it rough? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Why do so many women like it rough?
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

- posted      Profile for Pietro Paolo Virdis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
FF, you don't have to answer if you don't want to.
Posts: 19677 | From: San Siro | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ganja, don't pretend I'm taking this more seriously than I am. The "way to overshare" comment was itself entirely lighthearted, albeit with a serious point. You thereupon accused me repeatedly of prudishness, and of looking for a fight.

I'm toro toro. of course I reacted in kind...

Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

- posted      Profile for Pietro Paolo Virdis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is the kind of thread that people love to wake up and find on a Monday morning.
It's 4 pages of ping-pong arguments back and forth, none of it really dealing with the subject intended, none of the involved even close to giving up or folding, and once you reached the last page, you forget who the hell started it, or how.

All we need is flounce to seal it.

Posts: 19677 | From: San Siro | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Right, I'm out of here.

'Til I get this chapter read, anyway. Will that do?

Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

quote:
It's a terribly worded question, of course.
I'm sincerely curious to see how you would word it "properly". There's a way?

[ 29.12.2007, 22:58: Message edited by: Pietro Paolo Virdis ]

Member # 465

"What, if anything, explains the strong psychosexual fascination with violence which many people seem, anecdotally, to have?"
Villain
Member # 468

- posted      Profile for Villain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PPV, some girls like to be naughty. Some also like having a slapped pink bottom before being taken from behind. Everyone has their thing. Shug your shoulders and get on it with mate.

[ 29.12.2007, 23:22: Message edited by: Villain ]

Posts: 2049 | From: Croydon init | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PPV - The answer is no.
Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

Dude, V, hahaha, I'm not new to this. Getting on with it is exactly what I do.

It's not as if I seek a manual how women are to be pleased. It's really simple if you don’t behave all egotistical. Just be very wary of and open minded to what they like.
If I've received any good words from the ladies I've been with for longer than twice, it's that they say, "you're very perceptive and aware of what pleases me”

Here, I am simply curious why so many of the women I have been with want it rough.

Is that such a controversial question?

If you can for a second try to forget me, my blunt way of asking the question, any thoughts of me and what way you might think I view women, if you can just focus, for once, on the issue at hand.

Why do so many women want it rough?

FF, Caliban, and the rest of you, cheers for your replies.

TonTon
Member # 41

- posted      Profile for TonTon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The decent way to ask the question would be something like toro suggested, rather than like a misogynist cunt.

But either you know that already, or you don't give a flying fuck anyway. Either way, it's no longer of any interest to me.

Posts: 9771 | From: London. Yes, actual London, with a real London postcode and everything. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

I've been thinking if "rough" might be the wrong word to use. Tried to come up with other, like; “submissive” would be one, but no, it really is "rough".

Forceful, commanding, demanding.

And I repeat, never, of course, in a brutal, violent or criminal fashion. It’s not like I’m thinking that these women want to be treated like trash.

And still, your mind wanders, and you ask yourself why Hells Angels lads always have supermodel looking girlfriends, and why so many women admit getting turned on by dangerous guys, and all that bit of it.

Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

quote:
The decent way to ask the question would be something like toro suggested, rather than like a misogynist cunt.
I think we can manage without you in this thread, TonTon.
Your cape and horse is ready, your armor has been shined and the sunset is just a few hours away.

Bloody moron of a slow jerk. You call me a misogynist, and use the word "cunt"!?
Do you not see how pathetic that looks? To down a person with a word which most women find very offensive to be used in any circumstance!?

Go teach someone else about misoginy, dude. Not me.

hahahahaha

Biggest laugh I've had in months.

hahahahaha

The way some people reason!?

[ 29.12.2007, 23:57: Message edited by: Pietro Paolo Virdis ]

Villain
Member # 468

- posted      Profile for Villain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PPV, if the ladies of Gotenberg wish to be tied up and tickled by a goodlooking Balkan boy, then who are you to complain.

As for the rough stuff, there should always be an agreed 'when' to stop.

Scandie society is one of asexual equality. That it all and fine at work, but in the bedroom ladies want what ladies want.

Posts: 2049 | From: Croydon init | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

This could have been a normal discussion if some people would not have invented versions of what I in my heart feel about women, and what I think about them. If they’d just stuck to the question, and not invented foul or low thoughts moulded into it.

It’s very un-intelligent to read one thing, but think something which isn’t there.

If the female members of OTF have taken offense, if I have with any sentence said anything which made you feel I was saying bad things, made you sad, I apologize.

The male who stampeded in here on horses, you can sod off, I really don’t care! It wasn’t what the discussion was meant to be about, it wasn’t meant to be about you and your moral higher grounds or shite. Get a bloody life. We’ll salute you when you get your medal, this was not intended to be about your mighty shield with your mighty crest with which you gallantly protect the women of this world.

Get it into your head that women are strong, will always be strong, and can take care of themselves, brilliantly, and better, often much better than we can take care of ourselves.

Exactly as blunt as I have been here in my questions, I've been with female friends, and they didn’t take any offence. The discussion didn’t last very long because we laughed it off and moved on, but was interested why I wanted to ask here.

And they weren’t pissed off, so it's only bloody hilarious when I get to hear “misogynist” and some crusaders of OTF gather to impress… hell knows what.

Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

quote:
As for the rough stuff, there should always be an agreed 'when' to stop.

100% agree! Absolutely.

But ponder this.

Who decides when enough is enough?
Always the woman, right?

And that's not a question I ask as to say... "why should the woman always decide when to stop?"

No!

I say it because it's normal behaviour to think that when a woman says 'stop', it's time to stop, and who sets the limit of “wild”?
The woman.

FF said previously that people like it rough. I’m not so sure that it’s a 50/50. I think women like it more so than men do. There is something where the man is just supposed to be dominant and “take her”, “lay on top of her and make her pregnant”
It’s a touchy subject, of course.

I’m guessing, obviously, but it’s from talks I’ve had with mates, that I gather this, that women like it rough more than men do.

There’s no reason for me to hold back, most people here already think that I’m sick in the head, so I can just out say it that I’ve talked with mates, and they’ve said women like it fast, furious and “funk the bum”, against a wall, while the blokes are content with simpler and gentler ways. Not that we prefer them, I remind you of the fact that the biggest turn-on for a bloke is when the woman is being pleased, so it’s not like we fold and slave-hump any way we’re told or asked, but we really don’t mind slow’n’easy.

Sorry, I have no statistics for the statistics freaks.

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC