This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Why do so many women like it rough? (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Why do so many women like it rough?
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
<...raises eyebrows...>
Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nathan HelenaHandcart
Member # 635

- posted      Profile for Nathan HelenaHandcart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
is there a class thing here? In my admittedly limited experience, it's seemed that the women who have had (ahem) a more active fantasy life which might involve have been women who went to private schools or were either extremely, self consciously, middle-class.

I don't know if there something there about the old observation that when it comes to sex, the upper class and the working class are natural bedfellows; they rut and that's that. The middle-classes, full of repression, a sense of what good people they are and what good people they should be, are the more natural site of this kind of fantasy life.

Posts: 2896 | From: The Los Angeles Underground | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Super Sharp Shooter
Member # 750

- posted      Profile for Super Sharp Shooter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can I join in?

Posh birds love it up the arse. It's all to do with horse riding or something.

Posts: 18241 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyra
Member # 1669

- posted      Profile for lyra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
But PPV is talking about women who ask as a matter of course, with someone they don't know very well, to be hit, etc. at least that's how I read it. If one were that repressed, would it not remain a fantasy that one would not wish to share?
Posts: 2387 | From: Arcadia | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jason voorhees
Member # 79

- posted      Profile for jason voorhees     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's why the opening question is offensive, PPV.

For many males, for many years, there is a "no really means yes" reasoning or expectation. It's the "they really like it" attitude that leads to bum-pinching or leg-humping in subways or buses, and the type of question a date-raper might ask his mates before slipping a freshman a roofie.

As for people liking it rough, I must admit I enjoy a good spanking. Especially as catcher. And thus, there goes my Presidential or lesser political aspirations.

Posts: 9565 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TonTon
Member # 41

- posted      Profile for TonTon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does "catcher" mean "giver"?
Posts: 9771 | From: London. Yes, actual London, with a real London postcode and everything. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jason voorhees
Member # 79

- posted      Profile for jason voorhees     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Receiver.
Posts: 9565 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ursus arctos
Member # 1452

- posted      Profile for ursus arctos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No. It is a baseball analogy, in which the catcher is the receiver.
Posts: 18670 | From: mediolanum | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TonTon
Member # 41

- posted      Profile for TonTon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, right. Thanks.
Posts: 9771 | From: London. Yes, actual London, with a real London postcode and everything. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jason voorhees
Member # 79

Yes, I like getting spanked. We can move on now.
TonTon
Member # 41

Super.
what's his name, the number 10....
Member # 588

- posted      Profile for what's his name, the number 10....     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
None that you know toro. I'm not making that mistake again.
Posts: 4145 | From: acts of manual sexual altruism | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 588

- posted      Profile for what's his name, the number 10....     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
with someone they don't know very well, to be hit, etc. at least that's how I read it.
That's not how I read it.
Posts: 4145 | From: acts of manual sexual altruism | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 588

Also, applause for Jason. Biggest honesty-moment I've ever seen on otf.
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

- posted      Profile for Pietro Paolo Virdis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
But PPV is talking about women who ask as a matter of course, with someone they don't know very well, to be hit, etc.
Did I say that?

I mentioned a casual one who shocked me with admitting - without me asking or anything - she bringing up the subject herself, out of the blue - that a fantasy was to be raped. But that’s way over the top and one in a billion, I dare wager.

The question in the thread title is based on what I’ve experienced and what I’ve heard friends tell me. I’ve never in my life heard a bloke tell me that during intimate moments he gets aroused by someone pulling his hair, for instance. I have heard it enough times from women or blokes explaining how their women wanted it, and the only ones I have in mind are the longer relationships.

Pulling hair, there’s a form… I wouldn’t say violence… because of course the person wanting the hair pulled isn’t after violence… but there’s an element of…. Not even pain, it’s something else… and I’m curious what that is about.

Someone mentioned that it might be that some women think that men enjoy doing this, that it is a way of satisfying men, in their (these “some women”, not all) insecurity they think that they’re not good enough if they’re not submissive. That’s a valid point, and a good one to raise. However, most men, almost every single man I know, do not at all feel the need to do that.

In the end, I can only speak for myself, really. The women I have been with, we’ve had a very open-minded way of talking about things going on in bed. I know they’ve felt comfortable. It’s not like I’ve been like I am on OTF and asked “moronic” questions all the time. They have simply felt at ease being with me and started to chat, and said that they would like me to do this, or like me to that.

And never in my life have I ever thought that all women are the same, or that all women like to be bitch-slapped or anything, so this “misogynist” accusation is really quite bothering.

And cheers to WE, jv and some of the other here who have genuinely tried to address a subject and explain things instead of entering in the scout cape with their Mighty Moose patch.

Posts: 19677 | From: San Siro | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC