This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Why do so many women like it rough? (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Why do so many women like it rough?
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

- posted      Profile for Pietro Paolo Virdis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Super Sharp Choir Boy of OTF, if I was any good at working as a DJ, instead of wasting my time here, Id be getting laid every day. There is almost no job that will get you laid as easily as being a DJ, so get busy, dude.
Forget OTF.

Posts: 19677 | From: San Siro | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wyatt Earp
Member # 108

- posted      Profile for Wyatt Earp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If I did get aroused by having my hair pulled, much fucking good it would do me.

PPV, I can understand your indignation, because what you've been accused of isn't nice. But you should at least understand why you've been accused of it.

It's not that you hate women; indeed, your protestations of love for women in general have become routine. It's that you talk of them reductively, en masse and as a mysterious Other.

[Edit: I think I made up a word.]

[ 31.12.2007, 10:55: Message edited by: Wyatt Earp ]

Posts: 19927 | From: the Cryptic Cabal | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Malhumorado
Member # 63

- posted      Profile for Don Malhumorado     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Barmen get laid more than DJs.
Posts: 14591 | From: Paper Street | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Antonio Gramsci
Member # 11024

- posted      Profile for Antonio Gramsci     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Really? How's that going for you?
Posts: 1762 | From: the further reaches of sleep deprivation | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Malhumorado
Member # 63

- posted      Profile for Don Malhumorado     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a long-term girlfriend so I have to make a chivalrous step down from the survey.

But I do point out that when I met the current leg-iron (hahahaha, only kidding misogyny-haters) she was one of seven women I was seeing. Tiring times.

Only Rock Stars get more action than barmen. We work in dark environments full of drunk women. How can we fail?

Posts: 14591 | From: Paper Street | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gas Filled Dolphin Carcass
Member # 730

- posted      Profile for Gas Filled Dolphin Carcass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The only women who go for DJs (who look like me at least) are fucking insane. I agree with EIM.
Posts: 8490 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Super Sharp Shooter
Member # 750

- posted      Profile for Super Sharp Shooter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hahahahahaha... "she's like a party in a can".

DJing is really fucking anti-social actually. You're too busy to talk to anyone, and then as soon as you stop, everyone leaves. God knows why I've agreed to do some tonight.

Posts: 18241 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gas Filled Dolphin Carcass
Member # 730

- posted      Profile for Gas Filled Dolphin Carcass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah shit. What's your midnight tune? I'm thinking of Back In Black but I'm not sure.
Posts: 8490 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Super Sharp Shooter
Member # 750

- posted      Profile for Super Sharp Shooter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm doing 12:30-3, so luckily, it doesn't matter what I play, as everyone will be utterly shedded by the time I come on. I might just bang a CD on and prop up the bar, nobody will notice the difference.
Posts: 18241 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jason voorhees
Member # 79

- posted      Profile for jason voorhees     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Unless there's a skip.

"Yo Myyy Aaaa-DEEDEEDEEDEEDEEDEEDEEEDEEDEEDEEDEEDEEDE"

Posts: 9565 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for Gangster Octopus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That sounds like Clive music...
Posts: 20721 | From: Far away, without a city wall | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malcolm X
Member # 45

- posted      Profile for Malcolm X     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Speaking as an ex-doorman, i can reliably inform you that they get the most women.

The things ladies would do to get into a nighclub\ avoid getting thrown out when in possession of drugs\ get into the VIP room to meet the semi-famous celebrity etc beggars belief.

And yes, i did fill my boots- literally as well as metaphoroically.

Posts: 14206 | From: Laughing at the budgie hearts | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malcolm X
Member # 45

- posted      Profile for Malcolm X     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Going back to PPV initial question maybe these ladies he speak of just want to see a display of passion however it manifests itself. Sort of like the average English football faqn on derby day, techique and skill are of a secondary concern as long as those involved show that they are up for it and getting stuck in and putting themselves about.

Pulling hair, slapping booty and calling derogatory names is the love making equivalent of diving in two footed, running around aimlessly and pointing and shouting at the opposition\teammates.

It can also get you in trouble with the ref if you overstray the boundaries too.

Posts: 14206 | From: Laughing at the budgie hearts | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, that's the "Best Post" BOTFA sewn up, too...
Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
GO's post of 19:13, you mean? Because that had me nearly puking champagne through the nose from laughter.
Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC