This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » OTF fighting bingo (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: OTF fighting bingo
what's his name, the number 10....
Member # 588

- posted      Profile for what's his name, the number 10....     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Having been away from the board awhile, my return has provided me with an idea for a game.

1. Stay away from otf for a few weeks.
2. Upon your return identify the longest threads you can find in World.
3. Read the first post.
4. Open the last page.
5. Try to guess what SSS and toro are arguing about before the page starts loading.

<scrabbles around frantically for iron umbrella>

Posts: 4145 | From: acts of manual sexual altruism | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan
Member # 39

- posted      Profile for Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How is that bingo?
Posts: 10341 | From: London Overground | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
what's his name, the number 10....
Member # 588

- posted      Profile for what's his name, the number 10....     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I make the rules.
Posts: 4145 | From: acts of manual sexual altruism | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There's none at the moment, #10. I was slightly tempted when he stuck his nose in on the UK/shit/broadband/human rights/racism thread, but anything I could say on that thread would only detract from how stupid and hypocritical Rogin has already made him look.
Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

- posted      Profile for and I am the life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
here, I hope you haven't gone back to england yet, because you owe me forty quid and a pint.

just in case you forget.

Posts: 19996 | From: the crespo of a wave | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I owe you forty units of your piddly little peasant Eurocash, and an imperial measure of Black Drink. Will be back in town from Wednesday to Sunday, but you're some way down the queue for my social calendar, given that I have no pressing desire to sleep with you.
Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Malhumorado
Member # 63

- posted      Profile for Don Malhumorado     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So what's with all the flirting?
Posts: 14591 | From: Paper Street | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Villain
Member # 468

- posted      Profile for Villain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shouldn't Rule number 1 be, 'You do not talk about OTF Fighting Bingo'

Rule number 2, brought to you by the Carphone Warehouse, 'You do not talk about about OTF Fighting bingo. Cunt'

Posts: 2049 | From: Croydon init | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 465

EIM - I have no pressing desire to sleep with him. But I am happy to toy with his emotions by playing along.

[ 31.12.2007, 00:05: Message edited by: Toroweap Fault ]

Don Malhumorado
Member # 63

- posted      Profile for Don Malhumorado     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You tease.
Posts: 14591 | From: Paper Street | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alderman Barnes
Member # 121

- posted      Profile for Alderman Barnes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Has a quid been the Irish slang for a euro from the start?

You know that a currency's made it when it's got its own nickname. But did a quid sudddenly switch from being a punt to a euro overnight on 1st January 2002 or was it a more gradual happening?

In Germany, if you're interested to know, they're sometimes called Eulen, or "owls".

Posts: 4862 | From: the home of the Herzmeister | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 465

Quid just means "what". One quid is one of whatever the appropriate unit is. Irish people abroad will call anything a quid, from yen to wampum.

The slang term is "squid". Or "yo-yo". Use of either is a punchable offence.

[ 31.12.2007, 00:13: Message edited by: Toroweap Fault ]

Villain
Member # 468

- posted      Profile for Villain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is that rule number 3 of OTF fighting Bingo, toro?
Posts: 2049 | From: Croydon init | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 465

Nah, it's more of a transcendent thing, applies in all times, places, and circumstances. Natural law. It doesn't have to be enumerated, it just follows from the nature of the act, and the agent.
and I am the life
Member # 227

- posted      Profile for and I am the life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so what good friend are you making a mixtape for this time toro?
Posts: 19996 | From: the crespo of a wave | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC