This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » OTF fighting bingo (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: OTF fighting bingo
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mixtapes go out before Christmas, you moron.
Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And "some way down" =/= "no.2"

Are you channelling The Horse?

Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

- posted      Profile for and I am the life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ah, so it's more than one. good man toro, God loves a trier.

I'll look through your list of facebook friends and decide who it is. then I'll send messages to the thirty most likely people.

[ 31.12.2007, 00:39: Message edited by: and I am the life ]

Posts: 19996 | From: the crespo of a wave | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malcolm X
Member # 45

- posted      Profile for Malcolm X     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WHNN10 a lady has seen your dreamy looking facebook pic and has told me you look hot.

I told her your have a girlfriend, have I done a bad thing?

Posts: 14206 | From: Laughing at the budgie hearts | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
what's his name, the number 10....
Member # 588

- posted      Profile for what's his name, the number 10....     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No. I must be kept to the straight and narrow path. Also, if she thought I looked hot in my 4am 'tired and emotional' picture, she'd rape me if she met me in real life.
Posts: 4145 | From: acts of manual sexual altruism | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

- posted      Profile for and I am the life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hahahahahahaha. that's hilarious. though you are posing rather seductively/trying to hold on your arm.

[ 31.12.2007, 12:33: Message edited by: and I am the life ]

Posts: 19996 | From: the crespo of a wave | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gas Filled Dolphin Carcass
Member # 730

- posted      Profile for Gas Filled Dolphin Carcass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hold up. How did SSS 'stick his nose in' any more or less than you did?

And unless I've missed something, Rogin hasn't made anyone (other than himself) look stupid. Or hypocritical.

And happy new year.

Posts: 8490 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 465

Appending a running commentary to the end of my and The Horse's spat.

And I thought he was made look stupid. But then, I always do, so...

And the same to you!

[ 31.12.2007, 12:52: Message edited by: Toroweap Fault ]

lyra
Member # 1669

- posted      Profile for lyra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
WHNN10 a lady has seen your dreamy looking facebook pic and has told me you look hot.
Ooh. What'shisname are you in the OTF group then?
Posts: 2387 | From: Arcadia | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerontophile
Member # 954

- posted      Profile for gerontophile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lyra, can we get back to the fighting please?

Kenya is mental, London is mental, and as we speak there are kids outside, playing with REAL bows and arrows.

I would normally go outside, but these fuckers have weapons.

oh, and by the way, you are all gits. Come and have a go if you think you can manage.

The number of baseballs I have bought since I have been here. (Cos I can throw straight, but not think it)
Times that my car has been done.
Times that I managed to catch the aforementioned little fucker on the back of the head with a baseball.
Times I had to go to court
pounds fine to pay. worth every fucking penny.

Posts: 2278 | From: the nightflight to Venus | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC