This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » I've run out of dressing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I've run out of dressing
Fatbastard, Hugh Fatbastard
Member # 1538

- posted      Profile for Fatbastard, Hugh Fatbastard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've got this salad on the go - one of them Asian chicken ones with the little crunchy noodles and small portion of tinned mandarines on top.

They only gave me a one-ounce portion of dressing and I've used it up.

I've eaten all the chicken and anything else interesting off the top already and now I'm down to the lettuce.

That's the kind of day it's been.

Posts: 1243 | From: upon high | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WornOldMotorbike
Member # 1569

- posted      Profile for WornOldMotorbike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think I see your...well, I don't want to say 'mistake', because that's a judging word. I see your ...uh...opportunity. See, you've used up the dressing on the parts that don't need it: the chicken, the mandarins, the crunchy things, etc. The dressing is meant to help you choke back the dull, lettucy underpinnings to the whole thing.

If you'll check the kitchen in your office, you should see a styrofoam cup jam-packed with McDonalds ketchup packets, Manchu Wok soya sauce, a pair of chopstix and dubious, leaky hot sauces. There should also be an extra packet of dressing that's close to, or just past, its 'best before' date.

Posts: 3858 | From: the head office of One Man's Opinion Corp. | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC