This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » At the risk of lighting the blue touch paperů (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: At the risk of lighting the blue touch paperů
WornOldMotorbike
Member # 1569

- posted      Profile for WornOldMotorbike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A pubic hair wig is called a merkin. A merkin is a pubic hair wig.

Sorted.

Posts: 3858 | From: the head office of One Man's Opinion Corp. | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alderman Barnes
Member # 121

- posted      Profile for Alderman Barnes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It sounds like one of those Steve Bell Bushisms to me, like "Primester Blur" and "Freeman Moxy".
Posts: 4862 | From: the home of the Herzmeister | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hieronymus Bosch
Member # 1209

- posted      Profile for Hieronymus Bosch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yurp.
Posts: 20007 | From: Terrestrial Paradise | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inca
Member # 675

- posted      Profile for Inca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Reed, you mean you never saw this?
Posts: 16877 | From: Gobias Industries | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nathan HelenaHandcart
Member # 635

- posted      Profile for Nathan HelenaHandcart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are there really pubic hair wigs? Really, properly, to-be-worn-in-real-life really?
Posts: 2896 | From: The Los Angeles Underground | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ursus arctos
Member # 1452

- posted      Profile for ursus arctos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And you claim to be a man of the world . . .

I do believe that they are not exactly in fashion at the moment, though.

Posts: 18670 | From: mediolanum | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
die grosse linke Hand
Member # 1437

- posted      Profile for die grosse linke Hand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
History, I believe, is that they were worn by ladies of the night to prevent them from some sexual infections while there less hairbound beneath. Back in the days when that was the thing.

I have only seen a home made one, created as a joke by family (her sisters) for a reaching a certain age. It was a creative structure, I must say.

Posts: 3418 | From: Gotham | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wyatt Earp
Member # 108

- posted      Profile for Wyatt Earp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've been a bit harsh there, sorry Guy. Stressful day.
Posts: 19927 | From: the Cryptic Cabal | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tee-Rex
Member # 609

- posted      Profile for Tee-Rex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These types of words always seem to cause unnecessary conflict or misunderstanding. I propose a new term to be used for all the people of the world: Citizens of United Nations Territories.
Posts: 3795 | From: tomorrow, your time | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nocturnal Submission
Member # 1371

- posted      Profile for Nocturnal Submission     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I will not have my occupation sneered at in this manner!!!
Posts: 2168 | From: Revelling In The Hole | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The cantering captain
Member # 942

- posted      Profile for The cantering captain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I often get offended at the way Americans are always comparing us to a head shaving, child neglecting, vag flashing headcase.
Posts: 1476 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's back in hospital, you know.
Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inca
Member # 675

- posted      Profile for Inca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
At UCLA! The traffic by the hospital is going to be worse than it usually is thanks to the paps.

She seems to think she's British, all of a sudden.

[ 31.01.2008, 14:35: Message edited by: Inca ]

Posts: 16877 | From: Gobias Industries | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wyatt Earp
Member # 108

- posted      Profile for Wyatt Earp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All that appearing drunk in public stuff--I think it's part of our citizenship test.
Posts: 19927 | From: the Cryptic Cabal | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My name is Mumpo
Member # 551

- posted      Profile for My name is Mumpo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not surprised the traffic is heavy if the paps are out.
Posts: 23475 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC