This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » How many OTF'ers have you met? (Page 11)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: How many OTF'ers have you met?
Hieronymus Bosch
Member # 1209

- posted      Profile for Hieronymus Bosch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Cubillas
Ptang
Malcolm X
Bomb A Nero
Kowalski
Rick Derris
Harry whateverhecallshimselfthesedays
Pretend Best Friend
Aldo Simoncini's Clean Sheet
mnb098mnb (I think ... [Wink] )
Bored of the Dance (I think ... [Wink] )

Ahem.
Posts: 20007 | From: Terrestrial Paradise | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
garcia en dolor
Member # 152

- posted      Profile for garcia en dolor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
AIATL
drebin
toro
melmoth
whats his name
mark felt
croute au fromage
johnny weirdbeard
sweet left foot
EIM
purple cow
malcolm x
you are the ref
beloved aunt
steveeeeeeeeeee
erwin
spearmint rhino
duncan gardner
dalliance
tony curran
macocha europy
g-man
ad hoc
spock na escada
wyatt earp
e10 rifle
purves grundy
crusoe
etienne
gangster octopus
andy c
gas filled dolphin carcass
SSS
jason the saint
tubby isaacs
matt p
arnold mandel
the horse
janik
ginger yellow
phoebe disco
imp
what's the rumpus
diggedy derek
pr7th heaven
ooh aah
hofzinser
fritzinafez
oolon colluphid
guy potger
callie
They
the number 9
hobbes
pretend best friend
rick derris
mickey thomas' right foot
dangermouse

58, not sure if i left anyone out.

Posts: 13290 | From: murphyia | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The cantering captain
Member # 942

- posted      Profile for The cantering captain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Toro
Axel
Guy Potger
Horn
World cup willie

Is Garcia trying to tell us whats his name the number 9 is in fact a pantomime horse ?

Posts: 1476 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
garcia en dolor
Member # 152

- posted      Profile for garcia en dolor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
took me a while to work out what you meant there - no, there was once another poster called the number 9, also steve P.
Posts: 13290 | From: murphyia | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aldo Simoncini's Clean Sheet
Member # 6498

- posted      Profile for Aldo Simoncini's Clean Sheet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Only Jorge Porbillas and Kowalski as far as I know. I'm aware of who one or two others are in real life, but that's it.
Posts: 714 | From: Anglesey, North Wales | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bored Of The Dance
Member # 6347

- posted      Profile for Bored Of The Dance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jorge, if it isn't being too cryptic, you could have met me but there is two of us that are possible (one not on OTF)

It's possibly a similar case for mnb098mnb

Posts: 3647 | From: the desk of the Chairman | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bored Of The Dance
Member # 6347

- posted      Profile for Bored Of The Dance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Who is Mickey Thomas' right foot?
Posts: 3647 | From: the desk of the Chairman | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for Gangster Octopus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Probably Jorge Porbillas. But all you Welsh look the same to me...
Posts: 20721 | From: Far away, without a city wall | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jorge Porbillas
Member # 143

- posted      Profile for Jorge Porbillas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes I was MTRF and appologies to the Irish boys Dr Strangely Strange/Lt Frank Drebin and Garcia whom I met in Dublin too ... I was a bit pissed!
Posts: 7152 | From: the lower reaches of the Fifa rankings | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rick derris
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for rick derris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
JP has met mnb098mnb, COTB possibly
Posts: 4512 | From: bat country | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TV's 'Mr P'
Member # 164

- posted      Profile for TV's 'Mr P'     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Easy for me, just Nishlord and Keli R - both bloomin' years ago, as well. (I could also add Wob (my cousin - 17 posts) and Mad Dog & Glory (7 posts), but they were scarcely around long enough to consider...)

I s'pose I may have encountered one or two of you dudes at a music quiz/in medialand, but cannot be sure. There is someone on here who claims to know me from a Facebook group, but I forget who it is.

Maybe I win some perverse award for being the highest-posting member with the fewest close encounters? Unless, of course, you know better.

Posts: 10682 | From: the vaults of the biggest record collection in the world... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for Gangster Octopus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How many has G-Man met?
Posts: 20721 | From: Far away, without a city wall | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's there on an earlier previous page, GO.
Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're not going to look it up though, are you?

aiatl, Mukulaainen, marocha europa, garcia en dolor, and Lardinho (whose moniker, by the way, is misleading. I expected to meet a really obese chap).

Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

Ah, I forgot your trip to the World Cup. Sorry.
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC