This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » How many OTF'ers have you met? (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: How many OTF'ers have you met?
lyra
Member # 1669

- posted      Profile for lyra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lots of people knew each other long before anyway, didn't they?
Posts: 2387 | From: Arcadia | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crusoe
Member # 263

- posted      Profile for Crusoe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oops, sorry, I think I'm one of those guilty parties, DGLH.
Posts: 6300 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for Gangster Octopus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And me. Once he's left the country, it's like he never existed...
Posts: 20721 | From: Far away, without a city wall | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Croute au fromage et oeuf au plat
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Croute au fromage et oeuf au plat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
There was someone else lurking in the shadows at the Manchester OTFathon, but I'm blowed if I can remember who.
That might have been that Swedish chap who lived in Buxton. Bit of an odd duck, the only internet meet-up that went slightly wrong (nothing dramatic, just one of those guys who has very little social skills and is unable to realise his company is not wanted all the times so in the end you need to spell it out and he takes it badly)
Posts: 16714 | From: Outskirts of Manchester | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evilC
Member # 1312

- posted      Profile for evilC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oops - forgot Piscesboy!
Posts: 7428 | From: such drivers' ed films as 'Alice's Adventures Through the Windshield Glass' | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wyatt Earp
Member # 108

- posted      Profile for Wyatt Earp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know who you used to be, DLGH.
Posts: 19927 | From: the Cryptic Cabal | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jimski
Member # 115

- posted      Profile for Jimski     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You definitely met me, Clive. I've met loads, and I know I'd miss people out too. Actually it's been a while since my last otfathon. I was at the very first though...

[ 05.02.2008, 20:56: Message edited by: Jimski ]

Posts: 7403 | From: the Horizon of the Aten | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Coffy
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Coffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ton Ton: Er, I think I did.
Posts: 3014 | From: where the action is | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lodzubelieveit
Member # 1390

- posted      Profile for Lodzubelieveit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just ant259. Glad to have been of enriching service to you, ant.
Posts: 830 | From: Madrid | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan Mountstuart the 3rd
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Logan Mountstuart the 3rd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've met, and bored:

Purple Cow
Andy C
Janik (+ sister, who I once later texted by accident, telling her to go to bed, straight away).
Femme Folle.

I am also someone on here's uncle, but I would never tell you who.

Posts: 1774 | From: a sea of lactic acid | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Poster
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Bill Poster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
E10 Rifle
Oolon C
Spearmint Rhino
Gangster Octopus
Wyatt Earp
Purves Grundy
Andy C
Tubby Isaacs
You Are The Ref
Caliban
Liquidator
Duncan Gardner
Matt P
Ad hoc
Malcolm X
Ginger Yellow
Jimski
Hobbes
Diggedy Derek
Taylor P
The Quiet Man
Paul S
Ooh Aah
Kettle

Apologies for those I've missed, there were others only I can't keep up with the change of names.

I think I'm due another OTFathon soon

Posts: 1605 | From: Here to Eternity | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jason voorhees
Member # 79

- posted      Profile for jason voorhees     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know what it's akin to ? It's the closest thing to having ESP, or meeting someone from another life. Or meeting a regenerated timelord.
Posts: 9565 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Malhumorado
Member # 63

- posted      Profile for Don Malhumorado     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They used to call them pen-pals in my day. It's better this way. Costs less in stamps, and you don't end up with an awkward, socially inept kid staying with you for a week of living hell every summer.

This way is better. You get to know my shit, I get to know yours, we get to get drunk every now an again, and I don't have to go to Germany once a year when my only words of German are "zum bahnhoff, bitte?".

Posts: 14591 | From: Paper Street | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GIK
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for GIK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I daren't try, probably between 12-20.

I got so pissed on one of the 'thon's I have really no idea what happened from c 11pm. I know I managed to get home, thats about it.

Have to say, if it weren't for Yuri's wife and her fabulous Jetta, I reckon I may be dead by now.

Posts: 5389 | From: Cheshire with Love | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TonTon
Member # 41

- posted      Profile for TonTon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Coffy - I wasn't calling you a liar or owt, just that he (I assume it is a he) is a bit of an enigma.
Posts: 9771 | From: London. Yes, actual London, with a real London postcode and everything. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC