This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » The Crush of Shame (Page 12)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  17  18  19   
Author Topic: The Crush of Shame
lyra
Member # 1669

- posted      Profile for lyra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've only seen her recently flogging dodgy sounding policies that help 'those left behind' pay for 'funeral expenses or unpaid bills'

and she looks like a chipmunk with the mumps. Something very very weird going on there.

Posts: 2387 | From: Arcadia | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bored Of The Dance
Member # 6347

- posted      Profile for Bored Of The Dance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can we have dalliance sectioned for his Coronation Street collection?
Posts: 3647 | From: the desk of the Chairman | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackdogbeak
Member # 12747

- posted      Profile for blackdogbeak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now, this isn't the same as admitting to a crush of shame, but I tell you... I would slip one to Cilla, given half a sniff. I mean, I'm not about to say I'd enjoy it, but I'd do my best.

Simply because you'd be able to turn up at the pub with the best "you'll never guess what I've been up to.." story imaginable.

("you shagged Ronald McDonald??")

Posts: 651 | From: the muddy banks of the irwell | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dalliance
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for dalliance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I defy anyone not to get a loinal stirring when they see Eileen Grimshaw and Gail Platt fighting tooth and claw on the cobbles, screaming insults about each others' errant offspring.

It's like naked jello wrestling for the superannuated.

Posts: 10899 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My name is Mumpo
Member # 551

- posted      Profile for My name is Mumpo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I looked at dalliance's Coronation Street gallery and I'm sorry, but the first phrase that sprang to mind was 'crescent wank'.

N.B. It was only the phrase that sprang to mind.

Posts: 23475 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Otto Katz
Member # 15

- posted      Profile for Otto Katz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm still waiting for the first poster to come out and say he's got a craving for Maggie's thatch.
Posts: 2909 | From: the examining of the entrails of sacrificial geese | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
treibeis
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for treibeis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a bit surprised that dalliance's Corrie gallery didn't include Suzie Birchall. I used to really fancy her voice.
Posts: 1298 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

- posted      Profile for Spearmint Rhino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The only Coronation St character I fancied was the one who played Nigel Pivaro's wife. Lisa, I think her name was. I'm probably going to find out that my memory's been playing tricks and she was a proper moose.
Posts: 23907 | From: the Naughty North to the Sexy South, we're all singing 'I HAVE THE MOUTH!' | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dalliance
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for dalliance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Go on hondbeck, if you could contemplate getting jiggy with Cilla then you're only one stage of seperation from Fat Pat.

-

If you want a little more tantalising then do a Google image search on Pat Butcher and have a butchers at the sixth image displayed.

Posts: 10899 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackdogbeak
Member # 12747

- posted      Profile for blackdogbeak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is this going to get me sacked?
Posts: 651 | From: the muddy banks of the irwell | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dalliance
Member # 14

Suzie Birchall was young and veritably nubile though. No shame there. Terry's wife was called Lisa, she was slim and dark, almost goth like with big doe eyes.

Here's some other Corrie women in the dalliance zone.

-

-

gerontophile
Member # 954

- posted      Profile for gerontophile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Andy C: I am as jealous as fuck.
Posts: 2278 | From: the nightflight to Venus | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bored Of The Dance
Member # 6347

- posted      Profile for Bored Of The Dance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK, thank you, lyra, for your clarification, here is my list of the larger than average lady which I am not at all ashamed of

Liza Tarbuck
Nigella Lawson
Caroline Quentin
Fern Britton
Ruth Jones (bit odd as she is a friend but, you know, she's good looking)
Amanda Lamb
Melissa Porter
Julia Hartley Brewer
Kirsty Allsop (obviously)
Jennifer Saunders (but is she even that much larger nowadays?)

THen it kind of goes into Borderline Boilers being
Lauren Booth
The "Changing Rooms" women especially Carole Smillie
Tracey Emin
All the women on GMTV
Lindsay Davenport
but the worst is Jane Moore. THere is something about her right wing hard-faced sternness

Posts: 3647 | From: the desk of the Chairman | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Liquidator
Member # 694

- posted      Profile for The_Liquidator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amanda Lamb is far from larger than average.
Posts: 6801 | From: The city to the sticks | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muzz Lightyear
Member # 67

- posted      Profile for Muzz Lightyear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cheryl Baker
Posts: 1400 | From: infinity and beyond | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  17  18  19   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC