This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Move over London, Chicago... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Move over London, Chicago...
WornOldMotorbike
Member # 1569

- posted      Profile for WornOldMotorbike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fatbastard's the one with hair.
Posts: 3858 | From: the head office of One Man's Opinion Corp. | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WornOldMotorbike
Member # 1569

- posted      Profile for WornOldMotorbike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, yeah, AG. That was comedy in them days. Before the internet and all. She did have her reasonably cute period, didn't she? Still, dumb as a post.
Posts: 3858 | From: the head office of One Man's Opinion Corp. | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Antonio Gramsci
Member # 11024

- posted      Profile for Antonio Gramsci     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like the JD Roberts appearance at the end. Will this man's relentless rise never cease?
Posts: 1762 | From: the further reaches of sleep deprivation | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evilC
Member # 1312

- posted      Profile for evilC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
(cups hands around mouth) You suck! Get off!
WOM - Was that at AG, or is it just force of habit because of the Leafs? I think one of them started it, in an attempt to makes sure they weren't the biggest disaster in town this year.

I'll probably regret saying that for any number of reasons now!

Posts: 7428 | From: such drivers' ed films as 'Alice's Adventures Through the Windshield Glass' | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WornOldMotorbike
Member # 1569

I've heard from a number of people that he gets right pissy when people of our age call him JD instead of John.
WornOldMotorbike
Member # 1569

Yeah, that was at AG's Air Supply karaoke.
I brook no quarter with your Leafs remark.
They've not won the cup in my lifetime, so they're fair game as far as I'm concerned.

Antonio Gramsci
Member # 11024

- posted      Profile for Antonio Gramsci     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I also sing AC/DC's "Shook me all night long" entirely in the voice of Grover from Seasme Street. A massive hit at parties. Especially when I do it as a duet with a friend singing it entirely in the voice of Bob Dylan.
Posts: 1762 | From: the further reaches of sleep deprivation | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ursus arctos
Member # 1452

- posted      Profile for ursus arctos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And this is why you will be in Osnabrueck while the Arsenal are in Milano . . .
Posts: 18670 | From: mediolanum | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fatbastard, Hugh Fatbastard
Member # 1538

- posted      Profile for Fatbastard, Hugh Fatbastard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I always get them mixed up with REO Speedwagon, like I almost did just now.
Posts: 1243 | From: upon high | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Antonio Gramsci
Member # 11024

Sadly, no. I offered to do my speech on university rankings and instituional classification as Yoda, but they didn't go for it.
Antonio Gramsci
Member # 11024

Two classic examples of Wuss Rock, I agree, Hugh.
Reed
Member # 55

- posted      Profile for Reed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can somebody provide the background on that and why OTFers were involved?

Remarkable to recall that Maxell was once a hip cool brand.

Posts: 15414 | From: left to right on your radio dial... | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fatbastard, Hugh Fatbastard
Member # 1538

- posted      Profile for Fatbastard, Hugh Fatbastard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Serendipity, Reed, and not much else. I'll let WOM regale you (I smell a century thread !).
Posts: 1243 | From: upon high | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Antonio Gramsci
Member # 11024

WOM - how's the power in your building? Apparently they're doing rotating power cuts to the area around the fire and my office just got knocked out. Which seems to have suited everyone in my office as they all have gone for lunch.
Reed
Member # 55

- posted      Profile for Reed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've now got this song stuck in my head.
http://mtvvideos.magnify.net/item/C2KQQWQ80N3WHWZD

Posts: 15414 | From: left to right on your radio dial... | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC