This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Deciphering code

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Deciphering code
JtS
Member # 68

- posted      Profile for JtS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My mate Jason just sent me this...

quote:
What time you meeting Cabes in the Mulligan tonight? Im coming straight from work so may pop by

It took me a moment to work out what he was talking about...

Mulligan>Mulligan & O'Hare> Bell & Hare

A pub where I've arranged to meet our teammate whose surname is Cable, this evening before the Spurs.

I love this shit.

Posts: 7076 | From: The North London | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JtS
Member # 68

- posted      Profile for JtS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Posts: 7076 | From: The North London | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JtS
Member # 68

-

[ 21.02.2008, 10:33: Message edited by: JtS ]

The cantering captain
Member # 942

- posted      Profile for The cantering captain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rather than using eta for estimated time of arrival, me and my hilarious chums prefer to use basque separatist movement, or bsm for short. And yes, the long winter evenings just fly by.

My favourite Mulligan and O'hare song was the one about the carpet salesman running off to Tanganyika with the faithless Rose.

Posts: 1476 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guy Potger
Member # 1315

- posted      Profile for Guy Potger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What is this?

A desperate attempt to breach 8,000 before the shutters come down?

Posts: 2834 | From: Sheffield | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobbes
Member # 28

- posted      Profile for hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cocaine was "giddy."
As in charlie - charlie(ey) horse - giddy-up horsey - giddy.

Posts: 12499 | From: East of Ealing | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JtS
Member # 68

Guy, I've hit a run of form, I'm sticking with it.
Bored Of The Dance
Member # 6347

- posted      Profile for Bored Of The Dance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I prefer non-rhyming slang

Datsun Cherry = crap
Luke Skywalker = wanker

Posts: 3647 | From: the desk of the Chairman | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rogin the Armchair fan
Member # 683

- posted      Profile for Rogin the Armchair fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks to this thread I have just spent the last hour watching Mulligan and O'Hare on youtube and laughing my fucking tits off.

Thanks OTF.

"I'm not saying I didn't love you
Or that I'm happy that you're dead
But my Doctor DID advise you
To keep a rifle by your bed"

Posts: 15858 | From: this corner of the bar you can only see half of the big screen | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malcolm X
Member # 45

- posted      Profile for Malcolm X     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I used to work at the William Hill on the left when it first opened in 97.
My mum lives on the block of flats to the imediate right of that pub and i can see the beer garden from her kitchen.

Don't know cabes though

Posts: 14206 | From: Laughing at the budgie hearts | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC