This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Another Marathon Thread (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Another Marathon Thread
twohundredpercent
Member # 1637

- posted      Profile for twohundredpercent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Right. That's it. I'm going to Cybercandy.

I wasn't going to today, but I am now. I'll end up diabetic at this rate.

Posts: 4298 | From: Sussex By The Sea | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You won't if it's just virtual candy, 200%.

I love Crunchies, but sometimes I think I love Flake more. Sometimes I just don't know. It's very hard to decide between the two.

Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ant259
Member # 1734

- posted      Profile for ant259     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

Yum.

Posts: 1653 | From: Oviedo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TonTon
Member # 41

- posted      Profile for TonTon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Again with the "decide between" thing. What is wrong with you people?
Posts: 9771 | From: London. Yes, actual London, with a real London postcode and everything. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK, I'll admit, I only have to choose one when I want to eat one. I am allowed to love more than one chocolate bar at a time.

Better?

Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TonTon
Member # 41

- posted      Profile for TonTon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hehe

Have both, that'd be best. Of course you'd have to choose to eat one first, and that could be tricky too.

Posts: 9771 | From: London. Yes, actual London, with a real London postcode and everything. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Willie1Foot
Member # 18

- posted      Profile for Willie1Foot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The marketing (for Crunchie) hasn't been that successful; no-one's been able to spell it correctly so far on this thread......

[ 23.02.2008, 20:53: Message edited by: Willie1Foot ]

Posts: 3221 | From: the shores of Botany Bay | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TonTon
Member # 41

hehe, I didn't notice my typo until you said that
rick derris
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for rick derris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ant, when we were at uni and going out drinking heavily on a Friday night, it was a ritual for us to say "where the f**k has that tosser ant disappeared to?" to which the answer was always "hes gone in to the shop to buy a toffee crisp". "wish he'd hurry up, he is wasting VDT"

double decker. pleeeease

Posts: 4512 | From: bat country | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ant259
Member # 1734

- posted      Profile for ant259     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yes, because on a Saturday night it was a kebab. And there was always one who would insist that "eating's cheating".

Are you sure that "Toffee Crisp" wasn't a euphemism for "gorgeous young undergraduate girl"?

Posts: 1653 | From: Oviedo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC