This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Super Tuesday was SO last week. (Page 23)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24   
Author Topic: Super Tuesday was SO last week.
Bomb A Nero
Member # 636

- posted      Profile for Bomb A Nero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just found out that woman is also a Fox news 'analyst':

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yenlw4GyxqI&feature=related

Posts: 2903 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Coffy
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Coffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For some reason, I started getting e-mails from the Clinton campaign yesterday, but they were to my work address. I rarely use that for non-work-related e-mail, and for any lists I've subscribed to (like the John Edwards one), I use my personal address.

So I unsubscribed yesterday afternoon, but another message arrived overnight. I unsubscribed again. But I just got another one. Jeez. This is not the way to win me over.

[ 13.03.2008, 19:45: Message edited by: Coffy ]

Posts: 3014 | From: where the action is | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ginger Yellow
Member # 447

- posted      Profile for Ginger Yellow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You'll probably appreciate this, then.
Posts: 12612 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like at least the Clintons don't hate you, coffy.

(smiley thingy here)

Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Coffy
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Coffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We'll see if they mention me on a list of Pennsylvanians We Love.
Posts: 3014 | From: where the action is | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Antonio Gramsci
Member # 11024

- posted      Profile for Antonio Gramsci     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
An article from James Carville that I don't hate.

Some intriguing notes on the Puerto Rico primary, which unlike all other dem primaries is winner-take-all.

Posts: 1762 | From: the further reaches of sleep deprivation | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ginger Yellow
Member # 447

- posted      Profile for Ginger Yellow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For fuck's sake American media, let it go already.
quote:
Hillary Clinton spent the night in the White House on the day her husband had oral sex with Monica Lewinsky, and may have actually been in the White House when it happened, according to records of her schedule released today by the National Archives.

An initial review by ABC News of the 17,481 pages of Sen. Hillary Clinton's schedule as first lady, released today by the National Archives, also finds significant gaps in time and many days containing only "private meetings" at the White House with unnamed individuals.

The public schedule for Sen. Clinton on Feb. 28, 1997, the day on which Lewinsky's infamous blue dress would become stained by the president, shows the first lady spent the morning and the night in the White House.

It's as if every single media outlet in the country were the Daily Express.
Posts: 12612 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ursus arctos
Member # 1452

- posted      Profile for ursus arctos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Richardson to Endorse Obama.
Posts: 18670 | From: mediolanum | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
linus
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for linus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maureen Dowd implied in her NYT column today that Pelosi and Gore also are in Obama's camp. This should have some imfluence over undecided superdelegates.

Carter has already stated his admiration for Obama.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/23/opinion/23dowd.html?em&ex=1206504000&en=a626b68af8111f22&ei=5087%0A

Posts: 1376 | From: afar | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Antonio Gramsci
Member # 11024

- posted      Profile for Antonio Gramsci     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man, I just found out the coolest thing about Obama. Turns out he went to Occidental College in California, a place we all know and love as the setting for the campus of "California University" attended by the entire cast of Beverly Hills 90210. How great is that? A President from 90210!

This is like finding out David Cameron went to Grange Hill.

Posts: 1762 | From: the further reaches of sleep deprivation | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inca
Member # 675

- posted      Profile for Inca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think he was only at Oxy for two years, transferring to Columbia for his junior year. It's a cool campus, hardly anyone even here knows about it. The city its in, Eagle Rock, is also kind of forgotten being surrounded by bigger cities.

But you're a big Star Trek fan, right AG? Part of the campus was in Star Trek III

Posts: 16877 | From: Gobias Industries | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Antonio Gramsci
Member # 11024

Which campus - Columbia's or Occidental's? Either way, it just proves that Obama is the man.

(Black Starship captains also get no respect. DS9 was a seriously underrated show).

90210 is really Star Trek in high school. Luke Perry has many important Shatner-esque qualities. Jason Priestly provides the important Can-con connection. And the differences between the Peach Pit and Ten Forward are negligible.

Nathan HelenaHandcart
Member # 635

- posted      Profile for Nathan HelenaHandcart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Clinton's fundamentalist friends
Posts: 2896 | From: The Los Angeles Underground | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inca
Member # 675

- posted      Profile for Inca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oxy. According to Wikipedia: "featuring the Gilman Fountain as part of the Palace of Vulcan"
Posts: 16877 | From: Gobias Industries | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ursus arctos
Member # 1452

- posted      Profile for ursus arctos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Columbia featured in Ghostbusters.
Posts: 18670 | From: mediolanum | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC