This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » OneTouchScrabble ...Competition v2.0 (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11   
Author Topic: OneTouchScrabble ...Competition v2.0
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll play with you, AB. I just sent you a friend request.
Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boris
Member # 80

- posted      Profile for boris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I'm bloody livid that the game I'm playing at the moment told me that "Beamers" wasn't a real word. Have they never played cricket?
Or driven along the Westway in a stolen BMW 7-series turbo?
Posts: 8617 | From: the safe house | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alderman Barnes
Member # 121

- posted      Profile for Alderman Barnes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Right, FF and DS, I'm in.
Posts: 4862 | From: the home of the Herzmeister | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerontophile
Member # 954

- posted      Profile for gerontophile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
anyone fancy a game? PM me if you dont know my name on Facebook.
Posts: 2278 | From: the nightflight to Venus | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Mudhsuden
Member # 1072

- posted      Profile for Mighty Mudhsuden     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can I play?
Posts: 2061 | From: Hackensack... is that all you get for your money? | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerontophile
Member # 954

- posted      Profile for gerontophile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
if you didnt play in the last tournament, we have no way of knowing.

Are you on Facebook Mighty? If not, get yourself registered, and join the OTF group.

Posts: 2278 | From: the nightflight to Venus | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Mudhsuden
Member # 1072

- posted      Profile for Mighty Mudhsuden     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am on 'the Book', what's the name of the group? I did a search for OTF Scrabble, but came up with zip.
Posts: 2061 | From: Hackensack... is that all you get for your money? | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matej
Member # 219

- posted      Profile for Matej     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Search for the one touch football group. If you see the pictures of the oopa-lumpas, you're in the right place.
Posts: 6506 | From: I hear New Zealand is nice | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does everyone want to start this tomorrow? I'll do the assignments if someone would like to volunteer to do what ad hoc did last time (take the numbers 1-24 and assign them random numbers. I'll resort the names in this list so that they aren't in their present order and then apply the random numbers to them to pair up players).

Would anyone else like to play so that we have an even number of participants?

Here's the current list:
1 Etienne
2 Desperately Seeking
3 mafu
4 Inca
5 Andy C
6 Duncan Gardner
7 Toro
8 die grosse linke Hand
9 blackdogbeak
10 Femme Folle
11 Caliban3
12 Alderman Barnes
13 Lardinho
14 Barndoorio
15 Phoebe Disco
16 gerontophile
17 Raskolnikov
18 Wendy
19 ad hoc
20 matej
21 lyra
22 boris
23 Mighty Mudhsuden

Also, please let me know if I've left anyone out.

[ 14.03.2008, 15:13: Message edited by: Femme Folle ]

Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lardinho
Member # 1208

- posted      Profile for Lardinho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This had better happen. I've even signed up to the OTF facebook group which means my GF may be able to find OTF, so it had better be worth my while.
Posts: 4013 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy C
Member # 51

- posted      Profile for Andy C     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm ready when you are, FF. A twenty-fourth contestant would be nice.
Posts: 8328 | From: Hampstead Norreys no more | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackdogbeak
Member # 12747

- posted      Profile for blackdogbeak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i was born ready.

(to get beaten at scrabble.)

Posts: 651 | From: the muddy banks of the irwell | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackdogbeak
Member # 12747

- posted      Profile for blackdogbeak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
p.s. i don't know how quickly you tend to get rounds finished, but i can't play at work and don't spend huge swathes of time on facebook at home either. all i can promise is i will be prompt as my life allows, probably 3-4 moves a day dependant on my opponent?
Posts: 651 | From: the muddy banks of the irwell | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

It's okay, bdb, a lot of us can't play at work either.
JtS
Member # 68

- posted      Profile for JtS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Posts: 7076 | From: The North London | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC