This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » OneTouchScrabble ...Competition v2.0 (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: OneTouchScrabble ...Competition v2.0
Lardinho
Member # 1208

- posted      Profile for Lardinho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have you? It's not on my game list yet.
Posts: 4013 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ad hoc
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for ad hoc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I find it's at it's most unresponsive in the evening (which is when I presume the server is under the most pressure because it's when the US is at work). It works fine in the morning here.
Posts: 14456 | From: Magyaristan | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy C
Member # 51

- posted      Profile for Andy C     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Barndoorio - I suspect you've stated a game with the wrong Andy. Never mind - I don't mind playing if you don't.

[ 20.03.2008, 09:51: Message edited by: Andy C ]

Posts: 8328 | From: Hampstead Norreys no more | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barndoorio
Member # 69

- posted      Profile for Barndoorio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yeah, i just discovered that when you start entering a name to play against the drop down that appears isnt very reliable. game started against the right andy now... and i'll have the friendly with other andy as well.
Posts: 5360 | From: Glorious Taunton | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerontophile
Member # 954

- posted      Profile for gerontophile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
News just in:

Game 1: Etienne 316 v 286 Gerontophile

Posts: 2278 | From: the nightflight to Venus | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not sure of the score, but the first game of our group witnessed a truly spectacular kicking of my ass by ad hoc.

Still waiting for Rogin!

Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerontophile
Member # 954

- posted      Profile for gerontophile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
arent these supposed to be done on an aggregate over three games? or is it just best of 3?
Posts: 2278 | From: the nightflight to Venus | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
die grosse linke Hand
Member # 1437

- posted      Profile for die grosse linke Hand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am getting a scrabble education from Andy at the moment. He seems to have the art of combo words.
Posts: 3418 | From: Gotham | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matej
Member # 219

- posted      Profile for Matej     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
three games?

I thought it was just home & home.

Posts: 6506 | From: I hear New Zealand is nice | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TV's 'Mr P'
Member # 164

- posted      Profile for TV's 'Mr P'     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aww, I'd like to play this! Any chance of another tournament before too long?
Posts: 10682 | From: the vaults of the biggest record collection in the world... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerontophile
Member # 954

I'd give it 3 months
mafu
Member # 1663

- posted      Profile for mafu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wendy is a bit good. i started with a bingo, have put another bingo through 2 disconnected letters, and am still losing
Posts: 255 | From: london | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The scoring:

quote:
Everyone is divided into groups of three. Please play three games against the other two people in your group, alternating who starts each game. The member of the group with the highest score advances to the next round.

Scoring as follows:

Win = 2 points
Draw = 1 point
Loss= 0 points

In case of a tie, the aggregate scores from the three games will be used as a tie-breaker.

From this post.
Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Malhumorado
Member # 63

- posted      Profile for Don Malhumorado     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're all cheating. Don't pretend you're not. Because you are.
Posts: 14591 | From: Paper Street | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think you're the one who's cheating, Don. If that is your real name.
Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC