This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » OneTouchScrabble ...Competition v2.0 (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: OneTouchScrabble ...Competition v2.0
mafu
Member # 1663

- posted      Profile for mafu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
result in
game 1
mafu 394 - 413 wendy

Posts: 255 | From: london | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerontophile
Member # 954

- posted      Profile for gerontophile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
394 and coming second? Wendy is going to be tough to beat.
Posts: 2278 | From: the nightflight to Venus | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duncan Gardner v8.2
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for Duncan Gardner v8.2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm struggling in the Wendy/ Mafu group. Two or three bingos per game are the standard there.
Posts: 2818 | From: Marching through Georgia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duncan Gardner v8.2
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for Duncan Gardner v8.2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Group G to date

Mafu 394-413 Wendy
Wendy 386-351 DG
DG 361-348 Wendy

Wendy 3-4
DG 2-2
Mafu 1-0

However expect my goal difference to exceed Derby County's very shortly...

LATER EDIT

DG 284-434 Mafu

Wendy 3-4 41
Mafu 2-2 131
DG 3-2 (172)

AND LATER STILL

Wendy 459-393 DG

Wendy 4-6 107
Mafu 2-2 131
DG 4-2 (238)

[ 23.03.2008, 17:19: Message edited by: Duncan Gardner v8.2 ]

Posts: 2818 | From: Marching through Georgia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyra
Member # 1669

- posted      Profile for lyra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lyra 292 - dogbeak 361

predictably

Posts: 2387 | From: Arcadia | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Malhumorado
Member # 63

- posted      Profile for Don Malhumorado     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He cheated probably. But then so did you probably.
Posts: 14591 | From: Paper Street | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyra
Member # 1669

- posted      Profile for lyra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Haha. I resent that.
Posts: 2387 | From: Arcadia | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Malhumorado
Member # 63

- posted      Profile for Don Malhumorado     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would if I'd cheated and lost.

It's getting like athletics, I reckon. You're all at it, with 'on line scrabble solver' in your google toolbar. It's farcical. Someone needs to make a stand.

Posts: 14591 | From: Paper Street | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyra
Member # 1669

Actually I think they should let athletes take whatever the fuck drugs they want. Even the competition out and add a bit of spice to it in the possibility of them dropping dead. I look forward to the 2-minute mile and the 5 second 100m, etc.

NB I'm not cheating at scrabble. i'd hope to score better than that if I was

Don Malhumorado
Member # 63

I agree. I also agree with heavy drug taking in scrabble.
lyra
Member # 1669

Yeah, definitely. My only problem is one of supply
Don Malhumorado
Member # 63

Are you kidding? You live in South East London. Every third person is a drug dealer.
gerontophile
Member # 954

- posted      Profile for gerontophile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I prefer alcohol with scrabble. Which is why I am not playing at the moment.
Posts: 2278 | From: the nightflight to Venus | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyra
Member # 1669

Yeahbut, you know, I live with Disapproval
blackdogbeak
Member # 12747

- posted      Profile for blackdogbeak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i've got a terrifying hangover, and have six games to take care of. none of the words i am thinking of seem to exist.

and i'm yet to find a drug that enhances scrabble capability.

Posts: 651 | From: the muddy banks of the irwell | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC