This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » This kid thought he was getting an Xbox for Christmas . . . (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: This kid thought he was getting an Xbox for Christmas . . .
Gus Tomato
Member # 467

- posted      Profile for Gus Tomato         Edit/Delete Post 
Lyra, I was taking your Ethics Boy cartoon character a step forward with a poor pun on the Essex Girl stereotype.
Posts: 4506 | From: Hades | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mafu
Member # 1663

- posted      Profile for mafu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
it's nice to be able to stick an image up, though i don't think giving people a few stock images to post up is that good an idea, it just encourages laziness

anyway, as a counterpoint to the original video, here's a blast from the past - the nintendo 64 kid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU

Posts: 255 | From: london | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hieronymus Bosch
Member # 1209

- posted      Profile for Hieronymus Bosch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't get that Avram Grant gag at all, for the simple reason that Grant always looks like that whether his team are winning, losing or drawing, or whether he is at a press conference or on the training field.

He probably wears that expression when buttering his toast in the morning, or having a piss. I still kind of like him though.

Posts: 20007 | From: Terrestrial Paradise | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TonTon
Member # 41

- posted      Profile for TonTon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I see the pic on 40% all the time and I still don't get it.
Posts: 9771 | From: London. Yes, actual London, with a real London postcode and everything. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You Are The Ref
Member # 76

- posted      Profile for You Are The Ref     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think there's anything to get as such. He just looks really dopey.
Posts: 1891 | From: Saddam Hussein's secret stockpile of white ladies wrists | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyra
Member # 1669

- posted      Profile for lyra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like him. Grant that is. He was smiling on MOTD the other week and saying sensible things and, yeah, looking like a normal person.

Gus, haha, thank you, christ, I'm as thick as that exact stereotype sometimes.

Posts: 2387 | From: Arcadia | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC