This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » I don't like falling asleep on the toilet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I don't like falling asleep on the toilet
WornOldMotorbike
Member # 1569

- posted      Profile for WornOldMotorbike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Trust me, it wasn't the 'what'. It was the 'who'. And I should point out that he wasn't trying to get pictures of her...er...well...you know. Just capturing the moment for later.
Posts: 3858 | From: the head office of One Man's Opinion Corp. | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My name is Mumpo
Member # 551

- posted      Profile for My name is Mumpo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, well, I still don't think that having those pictures put in circulation would represent just desserts for being snotty, miserable and stuck-up. If you had pictures or some kind of evidence of her being snotty, miserable and stuck-up, then fair play; but to get your revenge by snapping her in a state that was brought about by unrelated behaviour, and what's more was dangerously indecent - not on.
Posts: 23475 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WornOldMotorbike
Member # 1569

- posted      Profile for WornOldMotorbike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fair enough.
Chalk it up to youthful indiscretion and immaturity. Which, clearly, continues to bring much mirth 20 years later. The poor thing.
But point taken.

[ 06.03.2008, 16:08: Message edited by: WornOldMotorbike ]

Posts: 3858 | From: the head office of One Man's Opinion Corp. | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jason voorhees
Member # 79

- posted      Profile for jason voorhees     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know anyone who sleeps on the bowl.

And when the person I don't know doesn't sleep on the bowl, I don't sing a song to the tune of "Farmer in the Dell" with the lyrics of

"Sleepin on the bowl...
sleepin on the bowl...
Hi Ho _____ is sleepin on the bowllll"

Posts: 9565 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hieronymus Bosch
Member # 1209

- posted      Profile for Hieronymus Bosch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I once fell asleep in the jacks of Independent Newspapers & Media's old offices on Abbey Street.

Some time in 1999 or 2000, I went in there one night at about 3am to ring a taxi. I was quite drunk. I made the phone call, then went off to the toilet to have a piss.

The next thing I remember is waking up at about 7.30am that morning, sitting on the floor of one of the cubicles with my head resting against the toilet seat. There were three or four missed calls on my mobile, presumably from the taxi driver. I got to my feet and staggered out of the gents and into the newsroom. I must have looked like a particularly depressed zombie judging by the looks I was getting from the Indo hacks as I made my way down the newsroom, out the far door and onto the cold, windy street.

Great days.

Posts: 20007 | From: Terrestrial Paradise | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ian .64
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for ian .64     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I once fell asleep in the jacks of Independent Newspapers & Media's old offices on Abbey Street.

I love that word: jacks. I might use it the next time nature calls. It's got a lot more pizzazz (or should that be 'pissazz'?) than 'little boys' room', and makes it sound as if I'm off to a Tony Bennett concert than the crapper. Nice one.

Posts: 9378 | From: Wolverhampton | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noby
Member # 1429

- posted      Profile for noby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I recently stumbled upon a guy having a quick cat-nap at a urinal, with his forehead leaning against the wall.
When it gets to that stage that you're inhaling your own urea I think it's definitely time to call it a night.

Posts: 434 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eggchaser
Member # 921

- posted      Profile for Eggchaser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I thought it was jakes.
Posts: 6505 | From: the passenger seat of Mr Toad's car, driving-by this thread | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Antonio Gramsci
Member # 11024

- posted      Profile for Antonio Gramsci     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I passed out on a bog once. But I was hepped up on an unhealthy amount of 'shrooms at the time and was convinced my teeth were falling out, which was embarassing as I'd just learned that the Romanovs - Nicholas and Alexandra - would be paying a visit to the club that evening. So I hid in the toilets for awhile and - well - fell asleep.
Posts: 1762 | From: the further reaches of sleep deprivation | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC