This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Stress (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Stress
gerontophile
Member # 954

- posted      Profile for gerontophile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wyatt: very late of me to post, but you are in my thoughts.

Scotch will help, but also hinder. Forget the Nytol, it is not a good mixer (seriously, its not.)

Trite shit alert: Things will sort themselves out, and if you are half the person of wit and intelligence in life, that you are on here, you and yours will be fine.

Blaming yourself is part of the job of parent, unfortunately, and there is no cure. However, patting yourself on the back for a job well done is also a pre-requisite of that, and when it all sorts itself out, with your help, you should feel highly entitled to do so.

Posts: 2278 | From: the nightflight to Venus | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wyatt Earp
Member # 108

- posted      Profile for Wyatt Earp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks everyone.
Posts: 19927 | From: the Cryptic Cabal | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jimski
Member # 115

- posted      Profile for Jimski     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, all the best, Wyatt - I only just had a chance to read this thread.
Posts: 7403 | From: the Horizon of the Aten | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC