This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » God Save The Queen. Now, where's the dole office? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: God Save The Queen. Now, where's the dole office?
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

- posted      Profile for Spearmint Rhino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oath of allegiance proposed for school-leavers

Oh, get to fuck, you fucking cunts.

Posts: 23907 | From: the Naughty North to the Sexy South, we're all singing 'I HAVE THE MOUTH!' | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wyatt Earp
Member # 108

- posted      Profile for Wyatt Earp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What he said.
Posts: 19927 | From: the Cryptic Cabal | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My name is Mumpo
Member # 551

- posted      Profile for My name is Mumpo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That should be the new swearing-in ceremony.
Posts: 23475 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My name is Mumpo
Member # 551

- posted      Profile for My name is Mumpo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Repeat after me... "Oh, get to fuck, you fucking cunts"

"What he said"

Posts: 23475 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bored Of The Dance
Member # 6347

- posted      Profile for Bored Of The Dance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There was some fucker this morning saying that he saw no problems with republicans swearing allegiance to the Queen. Twats.

I have trouble swearing allegiance to anything let alone some German inbreds and a patch of land I happened to be born on.

Posts: 3647 | From: the desk of the Chairman | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bored Of The Dance
Member # 6347

- posted      Profile for Bored Of The Dance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, what with this and the "Britishness in the arts" bollocks last week, what is going on. Is it part of some deal with the Unionists to get Paisley to retire?
Posts: 3647 | From: the desk of the Chairman | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wyatt Earp
Member # 108

- posted      Profile for Wyatt Earp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There are two problems with the idea of "allegiance to the Queen". One is the Queen and the other is allegiance.

Allegiance. Away to fuck.

Posts: 19927 | From: the Cryptic Cabal | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fuzzy Dunlop
Member # 1606

- posted      Profile for Fuzzy Dunlop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love Union Broon. I may consider voting tactically for him in the next Westminster election, or even joining New Labour and proposing that he be elected leader in perpetuity. He seems to be the only man capable of achieving the aims of Sean Connery and Melbourne Arab.
Posts: 564 | From: a vulture distracted by donkeys. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ginger Yellow
Member # 447

- posted      Profile for Ginger Yellow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fantastic. Let's institutionalise the idea that children aren't full citizens and have no rights.
Posts: 12612 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wyatt Earp
Member # 108

Can England secede from Britain? Or maybe just London? President Livingstone? Got a ring to it, I think you'll agree.

The obvious downside with have occurred to everyone.

Villain
Member # 468

- posted      Profile for Villain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like another bollocks news management story to cover up more bad news. Hmmm budget day tomorrow.
Posts: 2049 | From: Croydon init | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nico Rijnders
Member # 930

- posted      Profile for Nico Rijnders     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
>There was some fucker this morning saying that he saw no problems with republicans swearing allegiance to the Queen.

Lord Goldsmith. I was dozing upstairs as I've got the day off and I thought the kitchen was on fire, such was my girlfriend's language and volume.

Posts: 1063 | From: Go Ahead, 1969. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fuzzy Dunlop
Member # 1606

- posted      Profile for Fuzzy Dunlop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The greatest argument against this came from a guy on the Radio Scotland phone-in this morning. On being told that an oath of allegiance was a daily occurence in American schools, he replied 'Aye, but then they go intae schools with machine guns and kill people'.

End of the debate right there.

Posts: 564 | From: a vulture distracted by donkeys. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackdogbeak
Member # 12747

- posted      Profile for blackdogbeak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If I pledge allegiance to the Queen, what's in it for me?

Is she going to look out for my interests? Help us get a better job? Come out for a pint with us? Defeat my personal enemies?

Would she shite. Besides, I've seen the Queen. I could floor her in one punch, no doubt.

Posts: 651 | From: the muddy banks of the irwell | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My name is Mumpo
Member # 551

What happens when she dies? Do we have to re-alliege?
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC