This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » The hunks of OTF (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: The hunks of OTF
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Try it again, g-phile, and see what happens.
But be sure to include a pic of Admin 1 this time.
Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerontophile
Member # 954

- posted      Profile for gerontophile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ah, so I am not the only person who noticed Antonio's post which has disappeared?
Posts: 2278 | From: the nightflight to Venus | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Admin1
Member # 3

- posted      Profile for Admin1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nothing to do with me. Honest.
Posts: 71 | From: Small pied--terre overlooking OTF | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Antonio Gramsci
Member # 11024

- posted      Profile for Antonio Gramsci     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, I took it off when I realized admin 1 had already responded, at which point following my advice would have been disastrous.

How come admin 1 is member #3? Is there an admin 0 who is number 2 and an admin -1 who is #1?

Posts: 1762 | From: the further reaches of sleep deprivation | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ooh aah
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for ooh aah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He just keeps changing his name. He used to be admin3
Posts: 2266 | From: the bottom of the barrel | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The admins aren't very good at counting...
Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lardinho
Member # 1208

- posted      Profile for Lardinho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tell Mrs G that I am offended.
Posts: 4013 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

Oh, we decided that she could choose no OTFers she had met, because that would be unfair to the others who had no chance to lay on the charm.
Furtho
Member # 902

- posted      Profile for Furtho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This always gets asked somewhere along the line, but can someone provide the log-in details to the Yahoo album? I just want to check that the photo of me really is the one I think it is.

[ 13.03.2008, 16:13: Message edited by: Furtho ]

Posts: 2913 | From: The Slow Lane | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

I don't think it exists anymore.
Furtho
Member # 902

- posted      Profile for Furtho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
But the pictures from it you "have on file", though, G-Man?
Posts: 2913 | From: The Slow Lane | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WornOldMotorbike
Member # 1569

- posted      Profile for WornOldMotorbike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I break my self-imposed "Florida vacation absence" to post only this: Woohoo. Get in, me. And I hereby nominate this thread for a BOTFA.

Thank you.

Posts: 3858 | From: the head office of One Man's Opinion Corp. | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

I do, furtho. But on a different computer, so I can't access it at the moment. I'll try to dig it out later, if I remember.
JtS
Member # 68

- posted      Profile for JtS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They're on Flickr now

login otfmembers
pword trevmeath

Posts: 7076 | From: The North London | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JtS
Member # 68

- posted      Profile for JtS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually they're not in there, it's the Jason Voorhees family album now.
Posts: 7076 | From: The North London | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC