This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Whats love got to do, got to do with it? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Whats love got to do, got to do with it?
twohundredpercent
Member # 1637

- posted      Profile for twohundredpercent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A little bit late to this thread, but congratulations, Gero. What matters is finding someone that fits (I'm kind of working to the assumption that that's what you wanted), no matter how it comes about.
Posts: 4298 | From: Sussex By The Sea | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerontophile
Member # 954

- posted      Profile for gerontophile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
G-man, you should see the things I am NOT posting.

If I can step into giddy teenager mode? He is sat there like a fucking buddha, thinking, well, actually I dont know what he is thinking.

I do know what he is watching on TV, and I know that it really doesnt matter.

(Homosexual alert)
I know that it will take all of my strength not to throw myself at him, and I am 99.9% sure that it is vice versa. However, we both know that sex is the least of our worries, and he knows, now, that he has laid himself open to me (blackdogbeak to thread), with his honesty. I may have to finally tell the truth about my life to someone who may or may not be able to handle it... ah, I see it now

This is what I am worried about. He has nothing to lose, and thinks he knows me. I have everything to lose, and I have no idea who this man is.

He is sat in the next room, with our bitch of a Parson Russell (and she is a bitch, in every sense... she has false teeth through biting passing cars) on his lap, looking like butter wouldnt melt...

I say again, oh shit.

Sorry if any of this pisses anyone off, but I feel like a teenager.

Never one around when you need one...

Posts: 2278 | From: the nightflight to Venus | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerontophile
Member # 954

- posted      Profile for gerontophile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
twohundred: thank you so much sir. If I ever wanted proof that I was in something so ... correct, you have just helped so much (I respect everything else, pretty much, what you have posted, so if this fucks up, it is YOUR fault!)

adverts were on on ITV whatever, and how many of you fuckers get someone divert their direction to kiss you on the cheek before they go to the toilet? THATS class!

Posts: 2278 | From: the nightflight to Venus | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerontophile
Member # 954

saves them washing their hands against your T shirt I suppose
twohundredpercent
Member # 1637

- posted      Profile for twohundredpercent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I'm terribly flattered, I must say. I still work to the assumption that I am an imbecile with an infinitely patient partner and a small collection of puppets (this is all still true, actually).

You should start with kissing on the cheek when he goes to the toilet and build up to kissing on the cheek... ummm... perhaps not.

Posts: 4298 | From: Sussex By The Sea | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerontophile
Member # 954

200: yes, thanks, I think I know where this is heading.

Does your partner know you like non-league football? (My mate screams at me everytime I watch anything that the premier league on Sky (which in itself, means I am a twat) but apart from Celtic, he has no idea whom I support)

Which, doesnt actually matter, cos he is a Yid, whether he admits it or not... and that of course makes everything else perfectly acceptable.

Oh and to change the subject slightly... he didnt laugh when child from hell pushed Gail down the stairs.

He may be human after all.

evilC
Member # 1312

- posted      Profile for evilC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
(Homosexual alert)
This made me laugh out loud! Thankyou, Ger.

(However, I cen't work out what on earth was 'homosexual' about what followed!)

There's nothing wrong with feeling like a teenager. I was just banging my head to Win and Justice here, for god's sake!

And I say again...

-

Heh heh!

:-)

Posts: 7428 | From: such drivers' ed films as 'Alice's Adventures Through the Windshield Glass' | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerontophile
Member # 954

oh, and just to show that I am being an amazing twat by posting almost everything that is beholden on this thread... and I am not sure how many are going to like this...

we are about to sleep in the same bed for the first time. I know, I KNOW, stop. And for fuck sake dont wish me luck... wish me the best toothpaste or something.

gerontophile
Member # 954

evilC: just imagine how a gerontophile would feel...
twohundredpercent
Member # 1637

Well, of course. One can't hide such a peccadillo after eight years. It also helps that my father-in-law and brother-in-law are fans - it was a pretty handy ice-breaker, in the first place.
gerontophile
Member # 954

may I ask WHAT are your puppets?
twohundredpercent
Member # 1637

In lieu of having children, we started acquiring puppets. Five, in total. For example.
gerontophile
Member # 954

oh good heavens,, which one are you 200?

I remember a christmas day when I got an Edd the Duck (whom I took with me everywhere) and found it a brilliant conversation opener. (I was wrong)

Ok benefit of the doubt... your partner is obviously stunningly good looking, yes?

[ 14.03.2008, 22:15: Message edited by: gerontophile ]

twohundredpercent
Member # 1637

Of course she is!

What the hell she sees in a tubby, beardy fool like me is anyone's guess.

evilC
Member # 1312

- posted      Profile for evilC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
200%:

-

-
-

(Apologies for repeating it after less than a few months.)

Posts: 7428 | From: such drivers' ed films as 'Alice's Adventures Through the Windshield Glass' | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC