This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Sir Paul's divorce settlement (Page 14)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Sir Paul's divorce settlement
wingco
Member # 93

- posted      Profile for wingco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SR, you're making me feel like that Arabella Weir character in The Fast Show . . .
Posts: 4035 | From: London | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

- posted      Profile for Spearmint Rhino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wingco - eh?

(Sorry, I haven't seen much of The Fast Show.)

Posts: 23907 | From: the Naughty North to the Sexy South, we're all singing 'I HAVE THE MOUTH!' | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for Gangster Octopus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're telling wingco that his arse looks big.
Posts: 20721 | From: Far away, without a city wall | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wyatt Earp
Member # 108

- posted      Profile for Wyatt Earp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SR, has it occurred to you that you're making wingco feel like that Arabella Weir character in the Fast Show?
Posts: 19927 | From: the Cryptic Cabal | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wingco
Member # 93

- posted      Profile for wingco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I posted about that song just upthread. But just because I'm a LADY, you didn't listen to me, and when Taylor, a MAN, came along and posted about that song, you were all, like, "ooh, that's amazing, fantastic!"
Posts: 4035 | From: London | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

- posted      Profile for Spearmint Rhino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, um, sorry, I'd taken my eye off this thread cos it was getting on my tits.
Posts: 23907 | From: the Naughty North to the Sexy South, we're all singing 'I HAVE THE MOUTH!' | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taylor
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Taylor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah well, mp3s speak louder than words.
Posts: 3395 | From: further over there | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Hofzinser
Member # 26

- posted      Profile for Dr. Hofzinser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, Prince Charles is Brian, and Keith is the Duke of E. Also, Princess Anne is "Yvonne".
Posts: 9155 | From: salubrious Crouch End | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Hofzinser
Member # 26

- posted      Profile for Dr. Hofzinser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, Margaret, not Anne.
Posts: 9155 | From: salubrious Crouch End | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WornOldMotorbike
Member # 1569

- posted      Profile for WornOldMotorbike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't the point of codenames defeated if half of Britain knows them?
Posts: 3858 | From: the head office of One Man's Opinion Corp. | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC