This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Drowning cellphones (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Drowning cellphones
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe that's the real reason why those toilets you find on the Continent have that little shelf.
Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bryanattoni
Member # 60

- posted      Profile for bryanattoni     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This one wasn't, unfortunately. Or fortunately, rather, because it's the loo I use all the time and those "pay and display" ones really stink out the place something terrible.
Posts: 8126 | From: la palude di amstel | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ton Ton, he was wearing boardshorts. He and his friend had been bodyboarding at the beach. At his friend's place he evidently took his phone to check for messages or whatever, put it in his pocket, forgot about it, and then jumped into the pool. Whichever way you spin it though, it was very fucking stupid, and you are absolutely right to ask your question.
Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Malhumorado
Member # 63

- posted      Profile for Don Malhumorado     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He should count himself lucky it wasn't a plugged in toaster.
Posts: 14591 | From: Paper Street | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why would he be swimming with a plugged in toaster in his boardshorts?
Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
die grosse linke Hand
Member # 1437

- posted      Profile for die grosse linke Hand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hot Pockets?
Posts: 3418 | From: Gotham | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

I hate to get all technical and everything, but wouldn't he need a plugged in microwave oven for that?

I suppose if you have room for a toaster in your pants, you have room for a small microwave.

die grosse linke Hand
Member # 1437

- posted      Profile for die grosse linke Hand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I know my lowbrow comedy didn't really work.
Posts: 3418 | From: Gotham | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

No, it was good. Really.
WornOldMotorbike
Member # 1569

- posted      Profile for WornOldMotorbike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, applause to both DM and dglH. However, Hot Pockets are shit. Shouldn't really even be in the food aisle at the grocery store. Maybe put them in that lonely aisle with the sponges and tinfoil and cat litter.
Posts: 3858 | From: the head office of One Man's Opinion Corp. | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rogin the Armchair fan
Member # 683

- posted      Profile for Rogin the Armchair fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I always head to that aisle first ...
Posts: 15858 | From: this corner of the bar you can only see half of the big screen | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TonTon
Member # 41

- posted      Profile for TonTon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What on earth are hot pockets?

G-Man - are you sure he didn't do it on purpose to get a new phone?

[ 23.03.2008, 18:38: Message edited by: TonTon ]

Posts: 9771 | From: London. Yes, actual London, with a real London postcode and everything. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
die grosse linke Hand
Member # 1437

They are microwave pastry things with cheese and other stuff in them. Outstandingly synthetic in taste a lot of the time, and only good in the fact that they are so damn cheap that if you are poor you will end up eating them.

Which is me, right now.

TonTon
Member # 41

- posted      Profile for TonTon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ick
Posts: 9771 | From: London. Yes, actual London, with a real London postcode and everything. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, Ton Ton, he just got the phone brandnew two months ago. He is really upset with himself.
Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC