This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Hot Anarchy Buns (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hot Anarchy Buns
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

- posted      Profile for Spearmint Rhino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Forget the name of Allah in a slice of aubergine. Forget the Virgin Mary in a lump of dogshit. Here is the ultimate in simulacra. Clearly, the Lord Jesus Christ is urging us to rise up, overthrow the state and live in lawless bliss, via the medium of seasonal cake products from Tesco...

-

[ 23.03.2008, 17:49: Message edited by: Spearmint Rhino ]

Posts: 23907 | From: the Naughty North to the Sexy South, we're all singing 'I HAVE THE MOUTH!' | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Antonio Gramsci
Member # 11024

- posted      Profile for Antonio Gramsci     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Although if you turn it sideways, it appears the Lord is promoting the Montreal Canadiens.
Posts: 1762 | From: the further reaches of sleep deprivation | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ursus arctos
Member # 1452

- posted      Profile for ursus arctos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, we all know that Jesus Saves,

but Esposito scores on the rebound.

Posts: 18670 | From: mediolanum | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evilC
Member # 1312

- posted      Profile for evilC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Chumbabunba
Posts: 7428 | From: such drivers' ed films as 'Alice's Adventures Through the Windshield Glass' | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

- posted      Profile for Spearmint Rhino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't eat it, by the way. It had gone hard.
Posts: 23907 | From: the Naughty North to the Sexy South, we're all singing 'I HAVE THE MOUTH!' | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evilC
Member # 1312

- posted      Profile for evilC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Never mind - there's got to be an Anarchist bun museum somewhere ...like there's that stinky fish museum in Norway.
Posts: 7428 | From: such drivers' ed films as 'Alice's Adventures Through the Windshield Glass' | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Malhumorado
Member # 63

- posted      Profile for Don Malhumorado     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, the humble and dignified Hot Cross Bun. The best bread product bar none.

We need to find the cartel who control the distribution of these fruity little numbers. Find them and smash them.

I demand year long supply of them, not just for a couple of months at the start of the year.

Posts: 14591 | From: Paper Street | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Malhumorado
Member # 63

- posted      Profile for Don Malhumorado     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is the effect the Hot Cross Bun has on me, and others. The mere mention of them has me scuttling to the kitchen like a stag beetle to stuck three under the grill.
Posts: 14591 | From: Paper Street | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bored Of The Dance
Member # 6347

- posted      Profile for Bored Of The Dance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Delia Smith has a Hot Cross Bun recipe but I have to admit that it isn't as nice as shop-bought especially as the cross is icing sugar

There must be a year around version, they can't just swing into action for Good Friday

Posts: 3647 | From: the desk of the Chairman | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobbes
Member # 28

- posted      Profile for hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hot cross buns are rubbish.
They're just crappy fruit buns with make-up and lip-gloss.

Posts: 12499 | From: East of Ealing | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TV's 'Mr P'
Member # 164

- posted      Profile for TV's 'Mr P'     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey - SR's got a Hot Crass Bun!
Posts: 10682 | From: the vaults of the biggest record collection in the world... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackdogbeak
Member # 12747

- posted      Profile for blackdogbeak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
SR's got a Hot Crass Bun!
Now there's the pun this thread has been looking for. I raise my hat, my drink and the roof to you.
Posts: 651 | From: the muddy banks of the irwell | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oolon Colluphid LLB
Member # 123

- posted      Profile for Oolon Colluphid LLB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hot cross buns are rubbish.
And hobbes falls further into the pit of wrongness.
Posts: 3194 | From: a Distance' is a rubbish song | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TV's 'Mr P'
Member # 164

- posted      Profile for TV's 'Mr P'     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(Cheers, 'beak!)
Posts: 10682 | From: the vaults of the biggest record collection in the world... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Malhumorado
Member # 63

Fucking hell, Hobbes. This is getting daft now.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC