This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Fox Sports (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Fox Sports
hobbes
Member # 28

- posted      Profile for hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why don't you shut the cats in another room?
Posts: 12499 | From: East of Ealing | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why don't you shut up? (just kidding)

A closed door will bother the cats as much as it does WOM's son if there is something on the other side that they want.

WOM, why don't you get them an Ikea rug of their own and place it just outside of his bedroom?

Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerontophile
Member # 954

- posted      Profile for gerontophile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
put the rug outside the door at night, rather than buying a new one. I am assuming the cat has already begun to shred it?

[ 25.03.2008, 11:30: Message edited by: gerontophile ]

Posts: 2278 | From: the nightflight to Venus | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WornOldMotorbike
Member # 1569

- posted      Profile for WornOldMotorbike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent ideas, all. I'll try the rug outside the door tonight. I'm bleary eyed, so I'll give anything a shot. Last night it was our daughter coughing that kept me up. She's got a cold, but the coughing only kicks in when she lies down. Christ...I'd give $100 for 8 hours' sleep.
Posts: 3858 | From: the head office of One Man's Opinion Corp. | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Antonio Gramsci
Member # 11024

- posted      Profile for Antonio Gramsci     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Try the Super 8 on Spadina in Chinatown. I think they've got rooms for about that.
Posts: 1762 | From: the further reaches of sleep deprivation | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WornOldMotorbike
Member # 1569

- posted      Profile for WornOldMotorbike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, and FF's right. A closed door drives 'em mad. They stick a paw under and rattle the door back and forth till your head almost explodes. And the fat cat's proven trick to get me to get up and feed him around 5 eh-em is to go into our bathroom and pull the coil door-stopper thingy, which of course makes that loud thubba-thubba-thubba sound that amuses small children and hungry cats.
Posts: 3858 | From: the head office of One Man's Opinion Corp. | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WornOldMotorbike
Member # 1569

Great idea, AG. But surely somebody'd notice me missing from my desk. I mean, I do something around here.
Antonio Gramsci
Member # 11024

- posted      Profile for Antonio Gramsci     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The phrase "I'm meeting with a potential client" covers a multitude of sins.
Posts: 1762 | From: the further reaches of sleep deprivation | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC