This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » People I hate myself for liking (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: People I hate myself for liking
Don Malhumorado
Member # 63

- posted      Profile for Don Malhumorado     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jonathan Ross
Jeremy Clarkson
Peter Andre and Katie Price

I really, really shouldn't like, but I can't help myself. It's a real pain.

Posts: 14591 | From: Paper Street | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Liquidator
Member # 694

- posted      Profile for The_Liquidator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In the spirit of saving nil threads, do you think you could reply to mine. I sense a thread death coming.
Posts: 6801 | From: The city to the sticks | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bored Of The Dance
Member # 6347

- posted      Profile for Bored Of The Dance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have the same three as you, EIM, along with Michael Winner (he always goes on about how much he likes the Welsh so may as well return the favour)

Mind you, I think that I would kill Clarkson and Winner if I had a drink with them

Posts: 3647 | From: the desk of the Chairman | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oolon Colluphid LLB
Member # 123

- posted      Profile for Oolon Colluphid LLB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The first one is in some way understandable. On TV, he's really, really annoying, but on the radio, he's okay.

There's absolutely no excuse for the others.

Posts: 3194 | From: a Distance' is a rubbish song | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

- posted      Profile for and I am the life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like jonathan ross. he's the best chatshow host on TV by a fucking mile.

You people have clearly never seen pat kenny (alan partridge without the humour) and ryan Tubridy (a man who looks anorexic on widescreen tv)

Posts: 19996 | From: the crespo of a wave | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hate myself for sometimes holding positive feelings towards AIATL.
Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

- posted      Profile for and I am the life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That should read "I hate myself for wanting to be AIATL"
Posts: 19996 | From: the crespo of a wave | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I do wish I had no hair, that I could irritate everyone by the incessant tapping of my fingers, and that I won't get a job when I move to London next month.
Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TV's 'Mr P'
Member # 164

- posted      Profile for TV's 'Mr P'     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are we allowed singers, given that this is 'World'? (I appreciate that Don kicked this off with Peter Andre, but let's not stretch a point...) If so, I've never had much of a problem with Mick Hucknall.

Okay, okay, I know he looks a bit weird (no particular issue to me if someone resembles Charlie Drake), has a bit of a reputation for being a tyrant at times (ditto Madonna, but she never gets pulled up about it) and has had a reputation in the past for leching after young tottie (who I guess only ever had to say 'no'). The guy's a decent singer/songwriter, respected by Motown (unlike the majority of blue-eyed soul merchants), who does a lot to support good causes.

Ross and Winner are good shouts here, but I cannot find anything attractive or even remotely likeable about the aforementioned Andre and Price. And I can't effing bear Clarkson.

Posts: 10682 | From: the vaults of the biggest record collection in the world... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't see much of Jonathan Ross, but by all the evidence I've seen, Don should really hate himself for liking that prat.
Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WornOldMotorbike
Member # 1569

- posted      Profile for WornOldMotorbike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sting, in a 'The Police' context.

In fact, I wanted to see him/them when they passed through Toronto last year, but there was no goddamn way I was paying $125 a ticket. But now that they're sweeping through the b-list of cities on leg two of the tour, and now that they've added Elvis Costello & The Imposters as support, and now that the cheap tickets are $50 each, I've just bought my two for the Buffalo show.

Posts: 3858 | From: the head office of One Man's Opinion Corp. | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerontophile
Member # 954

- posted      Profile for gerontophile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jeremy Clarkson
Anne Widdicombe (in Have I Got News For You)

(Jonathan Ross' questions are usually twice as long as any answer given, and his incessant interrupting is, frankly, fucking irritating. He is good on Film XX though.)

John Prescott
Cristiano Ronaldo

Posts: 2278 | From: the nightflight to Venus | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pants
Member # 404

- posted      Profile for Pants     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Michael Portillo
Posts: 3266 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hieronymus Bosch
Member # 1209

- posted      Profile for Hieronymus Bosch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Avram Grant
Posts: 20007 | From: Terrestrial Paradise | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TonTon
Member # 41

- posted      Profile for TonTon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't hate myself for liking Ronaldo
Posts: 9771 | From: London. Yes, actual London, with a real London postcode and everything. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC