This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » People I hate myself for liking (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: People I hate myself for liking
The_Liquidator
Member # 694

- posted      Profile for The_Liquidator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It is self-abuse mind you.
Posts: 6801 | From: The city to the sticks | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TonTon
Member # 41

- posted      Profile for TonTon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Haha, true enough
Posts: 9771 | From: London. Yes, actual London, with a real London postcode and everything. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerontophile
Member # 954

- posted      Profile for gerontophile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
erm, I was meaning as a football player
Posts: 2278 | From: the nightflight to Venus | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
treibeis
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for treibeis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Uli Hoeneß
Posts: 1298 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Malhumorado
Member # 63

- posted      Profile for Don Malhumorado     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Give it fifty years and you'll change your tune.
Posts: 14591 | From: Paper Street | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TonTon
Member # 41

- posted      Profile for TonTon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To be fair to me, I like him as a player too.
Posts: 9771 | From: London. Yes, actual London, with a real London postcode and everything. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

- posted      Profile for Spearmint Rhino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ahhh, Joan Jett earworm.

Anyway, Russell Brand and Banksy.

Posts: 23907 | From: the Naughty North to the Sexy South, we're all singing 'I HAVE THE MOUTH!' | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ian .64
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for ian .64     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can't do this because, even if the specified person was an unexpected beacon of charm and wit, there'll be something in the back of my noggin saying 'yes, but he/she is a complete twat and this is why...'

That said, I'll be kicking myself in a meltdown of hypocrisy-based shame when I come up with a candidate I'd hitherto forgotten about.

Posts: 9378 | From: Wolverhampton | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK, after much consideration, I'll say it: Condoleeza Rice. Obviously I despise her politics, but she comes across as a cultured woman with whom I think one could have a good conversation with.
Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You Are The Ref
Member # 76

- posted      Profile for You Are The Ref     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hitler.

No, not really.

Posts: 1891 | From: Saddam Hussein's secret stockpile of white ladies wrists | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyra
Member # 1669

- posted      Profile for lyra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Avram Grant for me too. He seems really sweet and funny when they interview him.

Also, I quite like those kids on that car advert, the 'overtired' ones. Sorry.

Also, I love Tom Cruise.

Posts: 2387 | From: Arcadia | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tom Cruise? Trumped my Condoleeza there, lyra. The grinmeister is the smuggest, most deluded person alive ouside politics and Pemier League football.

Good call on Avram Grant though. I want to hate him, but he comes across as quite likable. Though José might disagree there.

[ 25.03.2008, 10:38: Message edited by: G-Man ]

Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob,bob,bob & bob
Member # 4308

- posted      Profile for bob,bob,bob & bob     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stuart Hall – I’m sorry but he has the most infectious laugh I have ever heard (although Brian Johnston’s ‘do stop it Aggers’ runs him close)

Teresa Gorman – completely batty with her tattooed eyebrows, but she made me howl when she appeared on Have I Got News For You (and she took over Harvey ‘Whacko’ Proctor’s former constituency in old Billericay)

Come to think of it, I probably like any MP with a ready sense of humour really, regardless of their questionable convictions.

Posts: 115 | From: The Wirral Peninsula | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TV's 'Mr P'
Member # 164

- posted      Profile for TV's 'Mr P'     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stuart Hall used to be excruciating on It's a Knockout. (And I appreciate what a ridiculous statement that might appear to be at first glance.) I have to say I enjoy his wordsmithery on the radio, though.

quote:
erm, I was meaning as a football player
Get out of it - you fancies him, you does.

[ 25.03.2008, 12:00: Message edited by: TV's 'Mr P' ]

Posts: 10682 | From: the vaults of the biggest record collection in the world... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bored Of The Dance
Member # 6347

- posted      Profile for Bored Of The Dance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Anyway, Russell Brand and Banksy.
I've never heard of anyone disliking Banksy. Is there a backlash?
Posts: 3647 | From: the desk of the Chairman | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC