This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » People I like myself for hating (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: People I like myself for hating
wingco
Member # 93

- posted      Profile for wingco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jeremy Clarkson.

Every time I travel up the Shooters Hill Road or between Charlton and Woolwich and see a weatherworn bunch of bouquets tied to every other lamppost, it reminds me just how thankful I am that this man, belching his thick tar of odious, reactionary smugness on a weekly basis, is considered a national institution.

Posts: 4035 | From: London | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for Gangster Octopus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Boris Johnson.

Spreading the word of Purvis Grundy is an excellent way to make friends.

Posts: 20721 | From: Far away, without a city wall | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WornOldMotorbike
Member # 1569

- posted      Profile for WornOldMotorbike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Having no real idea who Clarkson is, but noticing a fair bit of vitriol directed his way, I've just read his Wiki bio. This bit busted me up (and endeared him to me, a little): "Similarly, he once removed the USA from a map and renamed the resultant space the "South Canada Sea".
Posts: 3858 | From: the head office of One Man's Opinion Corp. | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TV's 'Mr P'
Member # 164

- posted      Profile for TV's 'Mr P'     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That is quite funny.

Shame he's such an unreconstructed cock of the highest order.

Posts: 10682 | From: the vaults of the biggest record collection in the world... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eggchaser
Member # 921

- posted      Profile for Eggchaser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The problem with Clarkson is that Top Gear is an excellent programme when they're dicking about with cars (the POWER! bits less so). I watched the repeat of the British Leyland at ther weekend piss take and it's hilarious.

Please note: THIS IS IN NO WAY AN ENDORSEMENT OF CLARKSON AND HIS BELIEF SYSTEM.

I believe Ken Livingstone has referred to those bits of London that may well find themselves under water if the worst climate change predictions come true as "Clarkson Zones".

[ 25.03.2008, 16:13: Message edited by: Eggchaser ]

Posts: 6505 | From: the passenger seat of Mr Toad's car, driving-by this thread | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wingco
Member # 93

- posted      Profile for wingco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He might call them the South London Sea.
Posts: 4035 | From: London | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for Gangster Octopus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We have a South London Sea. It's called the Thames...
Posts: 20721 | From: Far away, without a city wall | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyra
Member # 1669

- posted      Profile for lyra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There are so many people in this category. I'm going to start with Tom Hanks and Madonna.
Posts: 2387 | From: Arcadia | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bored Of The Dance
Member # 6347

- posted      Profile for Bored Of The Dance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A A Gill
John Fashanu
Mike Batt

Posts: 3647 | From: the desk of the Chairman | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Purple Cow
Member # 50

- posted      Profile for The Purple Cow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good call on A.A. Gill, COTB. An arrogant toss-pot of the very highest order.
Posts: 5801 | From: Amsterdam | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucy Waterman It Be
Member # 1075

- posted      Profile for Lucy Waterman It Be     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mark Lawson
Posts: 2972 | From: London | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyra
Member # 1669

- posted      Profile for lyra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Glenn Hoddle
Harry Redknapp

Posts: 2387 | From: Arcadia | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hieronymus Bosch
Member # 1209

- posted      Profile for Hieronymus Bosch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Michael O'Leary

Denis O'Brien

Bono

Posts: 20007 | From: Terrestrial Paradise | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerontophile
Member # 954

- posted      Profile for gerontophile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Steve Coogan
Sarah Jessica Parker

Posts: 2278 | From: the nightflight to Venus | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morgan
Member # 92

- posted      Profile for morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Eamonn Holmes
Posts: 2109 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC