This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » People I like myself for hating (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: People I like myself for hating
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rush Limpdick and Bill O'Really. And Ann Cunter too.
Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerontophile
Member # 954

- posted      Profile for gerontophile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
FF: I have never seen you swear!
Posts: 2278 | From: the nightflight to Venus | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Michael Bolton, the conceited cunt who first murdered soul and then went on to anally rape opera music (yes, the goon made an album of himself singing opera).

Every neo-con, except Condoleeza. And Laura Bush comes across well. Her proxy is picked up by her ghastly mother-in-law.

There are plenty South African politicians I deeply and proudly hate (though Zuma I just dislike). And many more in Zimbabwe.

Sadly, no mention of Omar al-Bashir. Why is that man no among the most famous, most hated tyrants? Why don't people kow that bastard's name and wish him ill?

Edit: and I hate the 't' key on my keyboard, which I need to bash to work.

[ 26.03.2008, 07:55: Message edited by: G-Man ]

Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ian .64
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for ian .64     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Geronto, sorry mate, but with Coogan you're bang outtah awdah!

Rodney Marsh. Bryan Robson. Kelvin McKenzie (a malignant growth on the skin of life). Rupert Murdoch. Yes, A A Gill is a good call. Tory MP, former newspaper editor and cunt, Nigel Hastilow. Joan Collins (shrivelled up, talentless fucker, coasting on a cheap form of what she believes is 'style'). Any reality television contestant. Katie Price and Peter Andre (chuck a stick at anyone in the street - they'd occupy the vacuum those cunts make with a touch more integrity and elan. And probably hit you for throwing a stick at them). Peter Stringfellow (hurry up and die, you flatulent human version of the Dead Sea Scrolls). Jim Davidson. Clarkson.

All politicians are shit. Or, if not shit now, will become shit. Shittiness awaits them no matter how sincere their efforts are in wanting to change the world for the better. They will succumb and become high-order wankers.

The FA. Alex Ferguson (great manager and probably a wonderful family man, but the biggest example of hypocrisy, mean spirit and venality you can get - and he's almost applauded for it in some quarters). The bloke who designed trams - you only have to get onto those that travel the route Wolverhampton/Birmingham to realise whoever designed them never travelled on public transport.

And, as the ads go, many, many more.

Posts: 9378 | From: Wolverhampton | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eggchaser
Member # 921

- posted      Profile for Eggchaser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm with G-phile on Coogan. Once Partridge was freed from the narrow confines of On The Hour and The Day Today he became a buttock-clenchingly awful character, and I hate that type of comedy. It's why I also hate The Office . I do like Fawlty Towers because there's so much more going on than just Basil being embarrasssing.
Posts: 6505 | From: the passenger seat of Mr Toad's car, driving-by this thread | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tee-Rex
Member # 609

- posted      Profile for Tee-Rex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, but Basil and Partridge are "buttock-clenchingly awful", so the only issue is whether that is to your taste or not (it is to mine, generally).

Whereas Bean leaves ones arse in a state of total relaxation, causing no pain at all except to your brain. For lumping those three together, G-phile is still stranded up the Mekong and heading for the Hanoi Hilton, I reckon.

Posts: 3795 | From: tomorrow, your time | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eggchaser
Member # 921

- posted      Profile for Eggchaser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He (and I) are definitely getting off the boat on this forum, where Coogan is regarded as a god in mortal form rather than an oily tick flogging the same idea to death time and again.
Posts: 6505 | From: the passenger seat of Mr Toad's car, driving-by this thread | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bored Of The Dance
Member # 6347

- posted      Profile for Bored Of The Dance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I walked past him in the street once and only thought to shake his hand and gush "I loved OK Computer" after the moment had passed.
I don't get that. Can someone explain?
Posts: 3647 | From: the desk of the Chairman | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Hofzinser
Member # 26

- posted      Profile for Dr. Hofzinser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He looks a bit like Thom Yorke, innit?
Posts: 9155 | From: salubrious Crouch End | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hieronymus Bosch
Member # 1209

- posted      Profile for Hieronymus Bosch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The problem with hating AA Gill is that, when he puts his mind to it, he can be a superb writer. Unfortunately, his worldview is completely disgusting, thereby rendering most of his work worthless.
Posts: 20007 | From: Terrestrial Paradise | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerontophile
Member # 954

- posted      Profile for gerontophile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
can we still post here?
Posts: 2278 | From: the nightflight to Venus | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Posty Webber
Member # 325

- posted      Profile for Posty Webber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great post by Ian above.
Posts: 1019 | From: the family Hominidae | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Posty Webber
Member # 325

- posted      Profile for Posty Webber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great post by Ian above.
Posts: 1019 | From: the family Hominidae | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for Gangster Octopus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
can we still post here?
Repeatedly, by the looks of it...
Posts: 20721 | From: Far away, without a city wall | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
The problem with hating AA Gill is that, when he puts his mind to it, he can be a superb writer. Unfortunately, his worldview is completely disgusting, thereby rendering most of his work worthless.
Yeah. his restaurant reviews, self-indulgent as they are and mentioning the food only in the last two paragraphs, are absolutely superb.

Indeed, I'd go so far as to put him on the "hate myself for liking" thread.

Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC