This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Film » The worst film of the year (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The worst film of the year
PR7th Heaven
Member # 796

- posted      Profile for PR7th Heaven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This was on telly the other night. Jesus. Or perhaps I should say: "Fackin cant merchant slaaag of a facking fiwm"
Posts: 906 | From: The other end of Stretford | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tubby Isaacs
Member # 223

- posted      Profile for Tubby Isaacs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Has anyone seen his latest, Outlaw? Filmed in Gloucester, for which he and Sean Bean made this rather touching message of thanks to the city council.

I think Dyer's got a fair bit of potential actually.

Posts: 18279 | From: Georgica | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe Public
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for Joe Public     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Where's he keeping it?
Posts: 4524 | From: The North-West Frontier | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Felt
Member # 1061

- posted      Profile for Mark Felt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He was quite good in skins. I actually want to see outlaw because I don't believe a film can actually be as noxious as some of the chat about this has made it seem. I mean the Business was shit, but it wasn't socially corrosive shit.
Posts: 783 | From: The Shadows of a Dublin Parking Garage | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blameless
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for blameless     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Worst film of this year has to be Premonition. Any film that realises it's thin on plot and has to rely on a strong performance from Sandra Bullock to carry it is in deep, deep trouble from the outset. And it also doesn't help that it appears someone planned the piss-poor 'twist' at the end of the film first and then wrote the rest around that.

Seemingly on course for a record low score at Rotten Tomatoes too.

[ 28.03.2007, 13:29: Message edited by: blameless ]

Posts: 3576 | From: a factually and morally wrong perspective | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Max Payne.
Member # 1428

- posted      Profile for Max Payne.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Worst film of this year has to be Premonition.
I could have told you that last year. *Smiley*
Posts: 958 | From: Exeter, NY | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chippy
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Chippy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I switched off Little Children after ten minutes. Could anyone suggest any good reason to watch it through?
Posts: 3563 | From: Standlake | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reed
Member # 55

- posted      Profile for Reed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Little Children is a good film, but hard to watch - lots of very unlikeable characters. Kate Winslet gets naked later on in the film - so if you like that sort of thing...
Posts: 15414 | From: left to right on your radio dial... | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC