This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Film » Lost (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Lost
rick derris
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for rick derris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
trying to stretch this section from Film to Film/TV section

anyway, Lost. I usually watch very little TV but I think Lost is excellent. so much so i got all series 1 off amazon US, but i have picked up the first 4 episodes of series 2 off the net. very good

gladly lend it to anybody who wants to annoy work friends with what happens a year from now on UK TV

Posts: 4512 | From: bat country | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You might want to lose one of those double threads.
Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jorge Porbillas
Member # 143

- posted      Profile for Jorge Porbillas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just watched the first 8 episodes of series 2 ... it's good ... darn good!
Posts: 7152 | From: the lower reaches of the Fifa rankings | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Moral Animal.
Member # 717

- posted      Profile for The Moral Animal.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've spent this week catching up with the Americans; I'm on episode 18 of series 2 now, which I think is far as they've got.

Really enjoy it, even though it's effecitvely just a constant stream of cliffhangers. I just hope the writers don't start making shit up as they go along, to stretch out their no-doubt lucrative TV contracts.

Posts: 2235 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
After episode 1 of series 2 I told a staffer who had yet to watch it that the show had jumoed the shark. Next morning, after she had seen it, she called my a bastard. She thought it was going to be bad.

I have taken to calling any group of people I don't like (bishops and cardinals, mainly) "Others".

I just wish The Others had snatched Ana-Lucia.

Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rick derris
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for rick derris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i have seen upto 16 of series 2. excellent. still think locke is going to be the bad one
Posts: 4512 | From: bat country | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Malhumorado
Member # 63

- posted      Profile for Don Malhumorado     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not into it at all.

It's not a patch on CSI or The Shield.

Posts: 14591 | From: Paper Street | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Moral Animal.
Member # 717

- posted      Profile for The Moral Animal.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's what I thought, until I accidentally watched 32 hours of it.
Posts: 2235 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain-insano
Member # 1377

- posted      Profile for Captain-insano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was seriously thinking of giving up on Lost as the second series just hasn't done it for me. That was until I watched ep17 (Hurley's episode) last night. Awesome
Posts: 27 | From: Cardiff | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dalliance
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for dalliance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I saw that one over the weekend too, pretty decent, but then Hurley's backstory has been way more interesting than the rest since the outset.

Lost just about does enough to drag you back with a strong episode from time to time after a few middling ones, credit to them for just about keeping the standard up with so much output in a series.

I'm upto speed with the US now and the series is building nicely towards a good climax, there must only be 3 or 4 left of this season now.

Has a Series 3 been confirmed ?

Posts: 10899 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Liquidator
Member # 694

- posted      Profile for The_Liquidator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's just a big budget soap, and we all know that soaps are very, very shit indeed.
Posts: 6801 | From: The city to the sticks | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My name is Mumpo
Member # 551

- posted      Profile for My name is Mumpo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
a man after my own heart.

[edit: so to speak.]

[ 18.04.2006, 16:40: Message edited by: ex mumpo ]

Posts: 23475 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Liquidator
Member # 694

- posted      Profile for The_Liquidator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How stuff like this captivates the world while genius like The Corner goes completely unnoticed is a mystery to me.
Posts: 6801 | From: The city to the sticks | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amor de Cosmos
Member # 87

- posted      Profile for Amor de Cosmos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...or Dead Like Me.

Lost is marginally better than 24 but a video of my dog scratching her arse is infinitely more entertaining than both.

[ 18.04.2006, 18:16: Message edited by: Amor de Cosmos ]

Posts: 7138 | From: here you can't get there | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jason voorhees
Member # 79

- posted      Profile for jason voorhees     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I saw [/i]24[/i] for the first time last week. It was okay, but what I found incredibly hilarious-in-a-bad-way was that 1970's 4-way split screen to remind shit-for-brained viewers what storylines they had seen 90 seconds ago before the commerical break.

Liquidator, agree on the Corner. Did you see The Wire ? The Corner was essentially a 6-episode preview to The Wire, which was a full series about drugs in Baltimore.

Posts: 9565 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC