This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Film » Lost (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Lost
KimCasey
Member # 254

- posted      Profile for KimCasey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm with Rick - Seasons 2 & 3 were, in the main, far better than the often turgid S1.

S4 Episode 2 was a definate improvement on the first episode too - got that buzz back that only Lost and good Doctor Who can give...

Posts: 757 | From: Lake Geneva to the Finland Station | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KimCasey
Member # 254

- posted      Profile for KimCasey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Glad to see my uncanny ability to kill a thread stone dead remains, despite my OTF Sabbatical.
Posts: 757 | From: Lake Geneva to the Finland Station | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matej
Member # 219

- posted      Profile for Matej     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bah, talking about which seasons are better is a bit of a non-starter for me.

Ya see, there are clearly excellent episodes and fairly dull episodes. In the former category, usually the ones with Hurley's flashbacks. In the latter, usually the ones with Locke's.

Jack's & Kate's are much more variable.

(Charlie's episode at the tail end of season 3 was one of the best, in my opinion.)

Posts: 6506 | From: I hear New Zealand is nice | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Coffy
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Coffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm still mulling over that last episode. The first one of this season was great, showing that there'll be more scenes in the future instead of the flashbacks and making it obvious who returns but still leaving open the matter of how and why. But the last one disappointed me a little--I guess I'm just sick of new villains being introduced (but it may be a necessity now that most of the Others are gone), and the winky reference to C. S. Lewis means nothing to me.
Posts: 3014 | From: where the action is | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rick derris
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for rick derris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
maybe ben isnt the good guy

oh yea, er spoiler

Posts: 4512 | From: bat country | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KimCasey
Member # 254

quote:
maybe ben isnt the good guy
Or IS he?...

Very keen on Syid's Germanic lass, by the way. A bit of shame, wasn't it (tiny spoiler)?

Felicity, I guess so
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Felicity, I guess so     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
********SPOILER******

So did anyone else who saw this week's wonder if Sayid was Ben's 'man on the boat?' i.e. that he's been working for Ben all long?

He seemed to be mooning over Naomi as if he knew her, and the bangle/bracelet linked her corpse to the Fraulein's...?

Posts: 3320 | From: Goodbye Arganzuela, hallo Tyne & Wear | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rick derris
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for rick derris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
but sayid was never one of those new guys, although i didnt notice the bit about the bracelet.

who was that middle east guy sayid blasted on the golf course?

Posts: 4512 | From: bat country | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desperately Seeking
Member # 347

- posted      Profile for Desperately Seeking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its unlikely that Sayid was/is Ben's "man on the boat". Sayid has been on the island since Oceanic crashed and thus would not have been in a position to provide Ben with the Biographical information regarding the four that have just arrived.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Felicity, I guess so
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Felicity, I guess so     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wasn't he Italian, the golfer?
Posts: 3320 | From: Goodbye Arganzuela, hallo Tyne & Wear | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rick derris
Member # 1115

latest episode. who has seen it?

spoiler*************

how does that guy intend to get 3.2 million off the island and surely ben doesn't have that kind of money on him

plus, kate said aaron at the end right?

Matej
Member # 219

- posted      Profile for Matej     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No idea to the first.

Yes to the second.

Posts: 6506 | From: I hear New Zealand is nice | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rick derris
Member # 1115

BTW, what has happened to the others?

there are quite a few still alive right?

goldstone97
Member # 4318

- posted      Profile for goldstone97     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
latest episode. who has seen it?

spoiler*************

how does that guy intend to get 3.2 million off the island and surely ben doesn't have that kind of money on him

We saw there was a lot of cash in different currencies in Ben's house when Sayid was there. It's not implausible he has a vault full of it somewhere. Or, he could mean he wants the money deposited in an offshore account.
Posts: 1418 | From: not the friendly confines | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Felicity, I guess so
Member # 1104

I've just noticed (well, my 'personalised' SkyMag coming through the door yesterday helped) that Season 4 is reaching its breathtaking finale...on 22nd/23rd March weekend.

i.e. it's only about 9 episodes long

Personally I think that's a good thing. Oh, and it's writers' strike-related, as if you couldn't tell.

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC