This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Film » I'm starting a Battlestar Galactica thread (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: I'm starting a Battlestar Galactica thread
JtS
Member # 68

- posted      Profile for JtS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So it's a repeat? When's season 4 out?
Posts: 7076 | From: The North London | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JtS
Member # 68

- posted      Profile for JtS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fcuking Sky One

http://www.skyone.co.uk/SKYONEFORUM/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=282146

battlestar galactica season 4 U.K Start date

Hi All

Ive been surfing the net for weeks now to find out when season 4 is starting on sky one with no look But after emailing sky I now have good news and wanted to tell everyone and I quote their email...

Thank you for your email about Battlestar Galactica.

I am delighted to advise that Season 4 commences on Tuesday 8 April 2008 on Sky One at 9.00pm.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to contact Sky.

Kind regards

Annette
Viewer Relations
Cant wait...

Furnier

Posts: 7076 | From: The North London | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ginger Yellow
Member # 447

- posted      Profile for Ginger Yellow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What? It's not like the terrestrial channels were going to show it without showing the others first. With any luck, they'll put it on Hulu, which you can watch in the UK if you use a proxy like Hotspot Shield. The last few episodes of Season 3 are on it.
Posts: 12612 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reed
Member # 55

- posted      Profile for Reed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What the Frak is going on?

Excellent summary.

Posts: 15414 | From: left to right on your radio dial... | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC