This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Film » and where is the Veronica Mars thread? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: and where is the Veronica Mars thread?
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, as long as I can ogle at the lovely Kristen Bell, I'll be happy.

There's somebody on Shark (James Woods law show) looks just like her. I'm pleased about that.

Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ginger Yellow
Member # 447

- posted      Profile for Ginger Yellow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hooray! My torrent of season one finally finally finished downloading after several weeks. I watched the first few episodes this weekend. It's great stuff on the whole with some very Whedonesque dialogue, but there's a nagging feeling of artificiality about it.
Posts: 12612 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matej
Member # 219

- posted      Profile for Matej     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Finished Season 3 now, and despite the clear drop in quality from the previous seasons, it is worth watching for Kristen Bell and Enrico Colantoni alone.

You can see the writers kind of struggling to keep on the air, particularly when they start wrapping up the 'season-long' mystery early.

You can also see many moments that could have been really fantastic if allowed to flesh out more over the course of a season.

So season 1, great. Season 2, good. Season 3, pretty good, but only just.

Posts: 6506 | From: I hear New Zealand is nice | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ginger Yellow
Member # 447

- posted      Profile for Ginger Yellow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, season 3 is pretty lame with the off again on again Veronica/Logan plotline and less emphasis on the whole bloody point of the show, the noir/detective stuff. Looks like The CW pulled a Fox, completely failing to understand what it had on its hands and trying to pitch it to a mass audience. The finale just about redeems it, though. And we'll always have that awesome first season.
Posts: 12612 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amor de Cosmos
Member # 87

- posted      Profile for Amor de Cosmos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Season four should be starting about now I think. But it might have been totally nuked by the writers' strike.
Posts: 7138 | From: here you can't get there | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reed
Member # 55

- posted      Profile for Reed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Apparently, it's been cancelled. I just learned this. I was hoping that it might come back after the writer's strike, but alas. There's some talk that they'll do a film to wrap up a few story lines.
Posts: 15414 | From: left to right on your radio dial... | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amor de Cosmos
Member # 87

- posted      Profile for Amor de Cosmos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bugger!

Though to honest I'm not really surprised.

Posts: 7138 | From: here you can't get there | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC