This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Film » Run Fat Boy Run...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Run Fat Boy Run...
Battylad
Member # 1334

- posted      Profile for Battylad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not a fan of Simon Pegg, but hell fire, what a funny film. Corny in places, Cheesy at the end, but more laugh out loud moments in one flim that I have seen in a long time...
Posts: 2790 | From: On a Distant Sun... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rick derris
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for rick derris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
we have had a thread on this. you aren't quite in tune with OTF opinion there BL. having said that, I don't think any of us had actually seen it
Posts: 4512 | From: bat country | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Max Payne.
Member # 1428

- posted      Profile for Max Payne.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I liked it. Usually the films that are getting raved over are shite (I think I might have fallen asleep waiting for 'No Country for Old Men' to start). It was silly. It was funny. That's all I wanted really.
Posts: 958 | From: Exeter, NY | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

- posted      Profile for Spearmint Rhino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am a fan of Simon Pegg, but I pretty much thought this sucked. You could tell it was written by an American (David Schwimmer), because it had that cutesy, litter-free vision of London that I loathe. And the product placement (Nike) during the running scenes was shameless.
Posts: 23907 | From: the Naughty North to the Sexy South, we're all singing 'I HAVE THE MOUTH!' | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alania Vladikavkaz Satie
Member # 1570

- posted      Profile for Alania Vladikavkaz Satie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I saw it, thought it was shite and started the original thread.
Posts: 1754 | From: The Magic Carpet. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC