This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Film » Silly Sailor

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Silly Sailor
Eggchaser
Member # 921

- posted      Profile for Eggchaser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For no very good reason, I've been thinking about Waterworld recently. Why isn't it ever on TV? I know it's hardly the greatest film of all time, but when you consider the total garbage that clutters up our screens for 99% of the film time, it's hardly the worst culprit.

Some films seem to have a long TV shelf life, others just never come back.

Posts: 6505 | From: the passenger seat of Mr Toad's car, driving-by this thread | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ian .64
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for ian .64     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It occasionally, if not regularly, crops up on the Sci-Fi Channel. Like TCM, it has a specific number of films that turn up again and again if you wait around long enough. And, yes, it's better than some so-called entertainments that are crapping up the cathode-ray tube with their presence, that said, two hours of a scowling, monotone Kevin Costner can sometimes try the patience.
Posts: 9378 | From: Wolverhampton | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC