This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Film » Ten years of The Big Lebowski (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ten years of The Big Lebowski
jon/juan
Member # 1057

- posted      Profile for jon/juan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One of my favourite films ever. Agree with Not me - I watched it every month for about a year and it just kept getting better.

Love the fact that the dude always had Creedance tapes in his car - that bit really rang true with me.

Will read your article anon, Carcass. It looks a great website, by the way.

Posts: 1401 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

- posted      Profile for and I am the life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hmm, I would have thought that withnail and I is one of those films that really suffers from repeated viewing, and spinal tap was completely ruined for me by people recounting the jokes, and seeing the movie for a second or third time didn't help.

The big lebowski is just a much better movie than either of those two. now where is my golf club.

Posts: 19996 | From: the crespo of a wave | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC