This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Film » If you have a problem, and if you can find them, maybe you could hire ... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: If you have a problem, and if you can find them, maybe you could hire ...
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Because Clooney is handsome and doesn't look like he'd be too rough, lyra.

Anyway, I don't think Clooney is the only man other heterosexual men find attractive in that way. In fact, on OTF Gold there was a thread about that (though that might have been limited to football stars).

So, I'd admit to Brad Pitt as well. And a football player, but I won't say who. And quite possibly a few others, but none spring to mind. I'm useless at remembering whom I find attractive. In "phwoar" kind of conversation, I tend to have standard responses -- Jessica Alba and Natalie Portman -- and then can't remember who else. I suspect Clooney and/or Pitt are the stand-by responses in the very rare straight-men-for-straight-guys conversations.

Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC