This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Books » Question for Duncan Gardner

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question for Duncan Gardner
Erskine Bridges
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Erskine Bridges     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I recall a mention that you work in a bookstore/own a bookstore/use a bookstore's pc for surfing & was wondering if you could help.

I have recently started a Spanish language course. We are meant to use a textbook (plus tapes etc) called 'Ele' by Virgilio Borobio published by SM. It is entirely in Spanish but not currently available in Aberdeen or via Amazon.

Can you help source a copy ?

Posts: 911 | From: Near Paisley | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duncan Gardner
Member # 149

- posted      Profile for Duncan Gardner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can do. There's a student's book and a separate exercise book with cassette. Total cost 29 plus p&p.

I could send to the Aberdeen shop or to you direct. Let me know by email to w_mccomish@yahoo.com

[ 10-09-2002, 19:47: Message edited by: Duncan Gardner ]

Posts: 2121 | From: the Underworld | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erskine Bridges
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Erskine Bridges     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Duncan thats excellent. I'll e-mail tomorrow. Beunos er..nochus..muchos gracius..em..I do need that book.
Posts: 911 | From: Near Paisley | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Coyote
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for Space Coyote     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You could try watching Spanish telly or listening to the news on Spanish radio on the internet.

I've learned loads of Italian by watching the Miss Italia contest on Italian television.

Posts: 1578 | From: 52N4E | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
garcia en dolor
Member # 152

- posted      Profile for garcia en dolor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i wonder what your vocabulary must be like
Posts: 13290 | From: murphyia | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erskine Bridges
Member # 138

Hola Brine, I'll run that one past the wife. She's already complaining that Sky's La Liga coverage is in english & that being able to pronounce Raaoool is a poor return for the hours I spend watching it.
You Are The Ref
Member # 76

- posted      Profile for You Are The Ref     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There was a regional heat of Miss Italia being held on the seafront at Alghero, Sardinia when I was there a few weeks back.

I think the tall dark haired lady won.

Posts: 1891 | From: Saddam Hussein's secret stockpile of white ladies wrists | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC