This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Books » fantasy books that can hold their own (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: fantasy books that can hold their own
Posty Webber
Member # 325

- posted      Profile for Posty Webber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Huzzaaahhhh! I've finally been able to log in to OTF, after countless emails to Admins asking them to resupply me with my login details (which I forgot, and have been unable to receive due to the fact that the email address registered with OTF no longer exists).

lyra – I bet you've been on the edge of your seat, worrying as to why I had not responded to your last post!

Anyway, which message boards? I want to play too!

Posts: 1019 | From: the family Hominidae | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyra
Member # 1669

- posted      Profile for lyra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello posty, glad you made it back as it were...

I joined http://www.shelfari.com/groups/10810/about

and

http://www.shelfari.com/groups/11000/about

Maybe the discussions are a bit rubbish so far but that doesn't mean they couldn't be improved on? I dunno, I don't know where people go to discuss books. I also was seriously thinking of starting a spoiler thread on Guardian books talk, as there's lots of enthusiasts on there.

Posts: 2387 | From: Arcadia | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Posty Webber
Member # 325

- posted      Profile for Posty Webber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That seems like a new-fangled forum. Why can't they all be like otf? You know, white space, small text, no bells – let alone whistles, etc…

I'm in Australia. How can we chat effectively? I want to know how much you know.

Posts: 1019 | From: the family Hominidae | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyra
Member # 1669

- posted      Profile for lyra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Come join us... http://booktalk.guardian.co.uk/WebX/.775ef2cc?50@c@
Posts: 2387 | From: Arcadia | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VTTBoscombe
Member # 1411

- posted      Profile for VTTBoscombe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Read "His Dark Materials" last month, overall enjoyable; but never got really into my marrow.

Nice to see "The man" getting his come upunce (or however it's spelt) , very ambitious I suppose; but laboured a bit.
Nice cameos by Chorlton and the Wheelies.

And I have got to get a "Subtle Kife" - I have various DIY projects, and a blade that sharp would come in very handy.

Posts: 1047 | From: La Côte du Rhin | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC