This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Books » Stan Collymore: "Tackling My Demons" (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Stan Collymore: "Tackling My Demons"
Duncan Gardner
Member # 130

- posted      Profile for Duncan Gardner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My "You'll never work in fucking TV again"/ cauliflower vol au vent Kirsty Wark story is in the archive somewhere.

Keep yer older woman fix under control, Genius!

Posts: 3478 | From: the Underworld | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Admin 8
Member # 78

- posted      Profile for Admin 8         Edit/Delete Post 
Threesomes with Kirsty Gallagher. I might order this book since Stan the Man has been living out my wildest fantasies.

The Bastard.

Posts: 4186 | From: The Delete Key | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nishlord
Member # 97

- posted      Profile for Nishlord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, but what if she insisted that the other person in the threesome was, say, John Hartson in a bra top and clown make-up?

Threesomes are too unpredictable. That's why I always refuse them when they're never offered to me.

[ 23.10.2004, 13:05: Message edited by: Nishlord ]

Posts: 8698 | From: City of Snot | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Admin 8
Member # 78

- posted      Profile for Admin 8         Edit/Delete Post 
Kirsty is nice but I'd much rather have Kelly Brook.

Carry on...

Posts: 4186 | From: The Delete Key | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Malhumorado
Member # 63

- posted      Profile for Don Malhumorado     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was offered a threesome with my mate by some lass in a 'niteclub'. She seemed offended when I started pissing myself laughing. "Is the idea of sex with me funny?" she asked. It wasn't, but the thought of seeing my portly, ginger mate's white arse humping up and down was, frankly, hilarious.
Posts: 14591 | From: Paper Street | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
what's his name, the number 10....
Member # 588

- posted      Profile for what's his name, the number 10....     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great post, EIM, great post.
Posts: 4145 | From: acts of manual sexual altruism | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malcolm X
Member # 45

- posted      Profile for Malcolm X     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No doubt once you had stopped laughing, you made your way to the exit with you mate and the young lady in tow?
Posts: 14206 | From: Laughing at the budgie hearts | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cubillas
Member # 145

- posted      Profile for cubillas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, but what if she insisted that the other person in the threesome was, say, John Hartson in a bra top and clown make-up?

Not so unlikely - I can vivdly remember Hartson parading round the bar of the Wales team hotel in Tallinn in 1994 wearing a black bra and chanting "David Pleat's a homosexual" whilst Paul Bodin sipped on his coca-cola in the corner.

Posts: 733 | From: Wales | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC