This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Euro 2004 » Is big Ron still in the commentary box?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is big Ron still in the commentary box?
fritz in a fez
Member # 911

- posted      Profile for fritz in a fez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Last night just before the England game I got a first proper sighting of Clive Tyldesley and was shocked to realise that he is in fact big Ron with a syrup. Has anyone else noticed the resemblence?

On subject of hair just a further note that Torres has a rival in Wilhelmson for top mullet of Euro 2004.

Posts: 4815 | From: London | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You Are The Ref
Member # 76

- posted      Profile for You Are The Ref     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A bit like dogs getting to look like their owners.
Posts: 1891 | From: Saddam Hussein's secret stockpile of white ladies wrists | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bryanattoni
Member # 60

- posted      Profile for bryanattoni     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pity he shaved it off.
Posts: 8126 | From: la palude di amstel | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Admin 8
Member # 78

- posted      Profile for Admin 8         Edit/Delete Post 
What? His dog?
Posts: 4186 | From: The Delete Key | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nishlord
Member # 97

- posted      Profile for Nishlord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ron's doing an after-dinner speech in a club in town soon. I'm sorely tempted to pay for some of my mates to dress up as the S1Ws and sit there with plastic Uzis on the table.

[ 07-09-2004, 11:47: Message edited by: Nishlord ]

Posts: 8698 | From: City of Snot | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culchie Halfwit Alert
Member # 670

- posted      Profile for Culchie Halfwit Alert     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ron will be soon sharing his little lollipops on air with a prominent OTF contributor- he stands in for Eamon Dumdum on News Talk 106.
Posts: 401 | From: Beyond the 38th Parallel | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC