This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Euro 2004 » World Cup 2006 Qualifying Predictor (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: World Cup 2006 Qualifying Predictor
macocha europy
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for macocha europy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's going to be a bright, sunshiny day in Ireland then, now that the team is allowed to shine for the very first time.
But in case of failure I am sure you'll be able to come up with some new conspiracy.

Posts: 7953 | From: Tank Meadow, Munich North | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

- posted      Profile for and I am the life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I consider Israel equally strong to Ireland, and the Swiss not much weaker. Three-way battle for second spot

Oi german, know your place. Don't you have some tiny north sea island chain to struggle against?

What the germans wouldn't give for a striker that radiates goal threat like gary doherty. [Big Grin]

Posts: 19996 | From: the crespo of a wave | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
macocha europy
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for macocha europy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
tiny north sea island chain?

England is just one island (part of), and we usually beat them on penalties, unless it's the last match at their national stadium, which we win in normal time.

[ 29-06-2004, 11:47: Message edited by: abedi ]

Posts: 7953 | From: Tank Meadow, Munich North | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

- posted      Profile for and I am the life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you know damn wellI'm talking about the ninety minutes it took you to score against the Faroes. Wouldn't have happened in Gerd mullers day.

(are the faroes in the north sea or the atlantic?)

Posts: 19996 | From: the crespo of a wave | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bryanattoni
Member # 60

- posted      Profile for bryanattoni     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

What a cool loking place. Maybe I should go to the match there.

[ 29-06-2004, 12:55: Message edited by: Space Coyote ]

Posts: 8126 | From: la palude di amstel | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy C
Member # 51

- posted      Profile for Andy C     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd love to as well, especially having seen photos of the international stadium in the village of Toftir.  - Svangaskar­ Stadium
Posts: 8328 | From: Hampstead Norreys no more | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Murray Mexted
Member # 707

- posted      Profile for Murray Mexted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Israel is on par with the Swiss and the Irish.

Israel are fucking rubbish.

Space Coyote, Mick McCarthy was a lot of things, but he couldn't be described as a long-ball merchant.

Posts: 8483 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
macocha europy
Member # 31

quote:
Israel is on par with the Swiss and the Irish.

Israel are fucking rubbish

<Sees ball lie on the goal-line, thinks about tapping it in with a cheeky back-heel or with his posterior than walks away, whistling>
Murray Mexted
Member # 707

- posted      Profile for Murray Mexted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bastard.

Have you received my letter yet?

Posts: 8483 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
macocha europy
Member # 31

Yeah, and spent already.
Nishlord
Member # 97

- posted      Profile for Nishlord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Africa
Group 1 - Zambia
Group 2 - South Africa
Group 3 - Ivory Coast
Group 4 - Nigeria
Group 5 - Tunisia

Asia
Japan, China, South Korea, UAE

Europe
Group 1 - Czech Republic
Group 2 - Greece
Group 3 - Portugal
Group 4 - France
Group 5 - Italy
Group 6 - Wales
Group 7 - Spain
Group 8 - Sweden
Best runners-up: England, Croatia
Play-off winners: Holland, Serbia, Russia

Concacaf
USA, Mexico, Jamaica

South America
Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru

Play-Off
Iraq, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Australia
Iraq and Australia to go through.

Posts: 8698 | From: City of Snot | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phoebe Disco
Member # 46

- posted      Profile for Phoebe Disco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Israel my arse. Israel were beaten by Slovenia, who were knocked out by Croatia, who were thrashed by England.

Ireland were thrashed by Switzerland (as in they lost by the same margin Croatia lost to England by), who were thrased by England only by even more goals than they thrashed Croatia by). Yeah, abedi's right. Not a great deal of difference. Also, as a Chelsea player, Damien Duff will probably decide that he doesn't want to go to Israel.

you know damn wellI'm talking about the ninety minutes it took you to score against the Faroes.

Still, as least Germany beat the Faroes, haven't Ireland drawn 0-0 against Liechtenstein?

Posts: 14959 | From: the heart of a deviancy amplification spiral | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for Gangster Octopus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, but I bet it was Mick McCarthy's fault...
Posts: 20721 | From: Far away, without a city wall | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
macocha europy
Member # 31

or one of those famous Vaduz banks offering envelopes to the FAI

btw
Cultural question: Is this what they call "crack" (don't know Irish spelling)?

linus
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for linus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Abedi is just suffering from Euro withdrawal symptoms. Judgment is the first thing to go. A friendly reminder: this is a football site, not basketball.

Israel and Cyprus will slug it out for 4th place in G4. It will be an upset if either can get a draw at home against Ireland or France.

When was the last time either has qualified for a major competition?

Posts: 1376 | From: afar | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC