This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Euro 2004 » Exceptional cruelty (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Exceptional cruelty
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The fixture compiler of the German Regionalliga has contrived to have VfB Lübeck's starting the new season away against... Werder Bremen Amateurs.

Cruel bastard.

[edit: Oops, wrong forum]

[ 15-07-2004, 12:54: Message edited by: G-Man ]

Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bryanattoni
Member # 60

- posted      Profile for bryanattoni     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice try.
Posts: 8126 | From: la palude di amstel | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What, oh, you thought I was gunning for a nil thread? Oh, the paranoia!
Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan
Member # 39

- posted      Profile for Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When is the Sonderheft out?
Posts: 10341 | From: London Overground | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

Around the time Lübeck travel to Bremen (A), presumably. End of July, normally, isn't it?
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Obviously, I'd never stoop to that.
Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

Or perhaps it's out already. Here's the cover.
 -

The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So it is.
Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan
Member # 39

- posted      Profile for Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, cool, I'll have to get hold of a copy, then
Posts: 10341 | From: London Overground | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

Some German teams have quite nice badges. I always liked Stuttgardt's. Köln's is good, with the "Geißbock" standing on the insigna. Schalke is quite imaginative, with the fashioned G for Gelsenkirchen.

But what made the designers of the badges of Kaiserslautern and Nürnberg think that their creations were the upper limit of imaginative badge design?

jason voorhees
Member # 79

- posted      Profile for jason voorhees     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So THAT'S why the Schalke badge is so haphazard. I've always wondered "why is the blue over here, but not over there, and the white is over there, but not over here..."

I suck at those hidden meaning "Where's Waldo" M.C. Eischer type of badges. For years I thought the Milwaukee Brewers had the dopiest logo in the game...a friggin' baseball glove

-

BUT LOOK DEEP INTO THE GLOVVVEEE...

Posts: 9565 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
For years I thought the Milwaukee Brewers had the dopiest logo in the game...a friggin' baseball glove

Wow, you're right. It's not just a doppy baseball glove. Never saw that before.
Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inca
Member # 675

- posted      Profile for Inca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, the old Brewers logo is class. Makes me think of my Paul Molitor rookie card that I have somewhere in my parent's garage.
Posts: 16877 | From: Gobias Industries | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's interesting.
Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dalliance
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for dalliance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is the worst thread in the world.
Posts: 10899 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC