This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Euro 2004 » You Are the Ref's Spread Bet... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: You Are the Ref's Spread Bet...
Rogin the Armchair fan
Member # 683

- posted      Profile for Rogin the Armchair fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
seems to be on nil threads on this forum. This'll blow it!
Posts: 15858 | From: this corner of the bar you can only see half of the big screen | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nefertiti
Member # 958

- posted      Profile for nefertiti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can someone explain to me as a relatively new user what alll this nil thread stuff is about?
Posts: 627 | From: time to time | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stumpy Pepys
Member # 511

- posted      Profile for Stumpy Pepys     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sort of like this thread. Without your post. And mine.
Posts: 6400 | From: Old München Town | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wyatt Earp
Member # 108

- posted      Profile for Wyatt Earp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And mine.
Posts: 19927 | From: the Cryptic Cabal | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You Are The Ref
Member # 76

- posted      Profile for You Are The Ref     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"If they have to ask, they'll never know."
Posts: 1891 | From: Saddam Hussein's secret stockpile of white ladies wrists | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know what you're doing.
Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What's he doing?
Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know. You started it.
Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerontophile
Member # 954

- posted      Profile for gerontophile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
acme... its the opposite of getting the last word in
Posts: 2278 | From: the nightflight to Venus | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I thought dogg started it.
Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dogg
Member # 928

- posted      Profile for dogg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was merely ending it.
Posts: 678 | From: Latitude 53.38 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phoebe Disco
Member # 46

- posted      Profile for Phoebe Disco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And now you have.
Posts: 14959 | From: the heart of a deviancy amplification spiral | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

Oh no he hasn't.
Phoebe Disco
Member # 46

- posted      Profile for Phoebe Disco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yes he has.
Posts: 14959 | From: the heart of a deviancy amplification spiral | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matej
Member # 219

- posted      Profile for Matej     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't understand this thread at all...
Posts: 6506 | From: I hear New Zealand is nice | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC